Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No rage Mardi Gras special scheduled this year

At least not in the coming up section of the website.

I've asked them about it on the forum... over a week ago, but of course they still haven't yet updated that.

I was hoping for another full episode special so they could re-air some of the retro tunes they aired for the first/only time during the watermark years

Re: No rage Mardi Gras special scheduled this year

Just had a look at the coming up section to see what is coming up and the brilliant Sunnyboys are going to host, which I presume is going to be the Oxley brothers.

A few months ago the ABC showed Jeremy Oxley - The Sunnyboy which was one of a short but good series on artists (they also had Paul Kelly amongst others).

Looking forward to seeing that.

They added Sam Fox's 'Naughty Girls' to the playlist (I wanted to get it again without watermark this time), but not Sabrina's 'Sexy Girl' which I requested again.

Instead, we get Daft Punk's 'Around the World' again for the umpteen + oneth time (outside of the guest programmer's selections), despite it also being one of his selections on Saturday morning! Geez, sometimes I wonder...

rage's mini Mardi Gras special this Saturday night after the programming is pretty ******* boring. The only rarer video is Divine with I'm So Beautiful, logo free now, YES! And Naughty Girls Need Love Too

lame! Oh well, at least Michael Gudinski is programming rage 29/3. Hope to expect lots of treats from the Mushroom label over the years.

^ Now that's an idea for a mini-special after his GP slot - songs from the Mushroom label.

Let's bulk-request Carol Hitchcock's 'Get Ready'

HEAVEN, GET READY xxxxxxxx