Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Australia 80s Countdown segment just on TV a few minutes ago on National Geographic on Foxtel

Just had a serious freak out! On National Geographic they are playing Australia The 80s and there was a good Countdown segment that went for a few minutes, absolute BLISS!!!!!!!

Re: Australia 80s Countdown segment just on TV a few minutes ago on National Geographic on Foxtel

Jason 'The Moderator'
Just had a serious freak out! On National Geographic they are playing Australia The 80s and there was a good Countdown segment that went for a few minutes, absolute BLISS!!!!!!!

Was that the series that ran on Channel Nine last year? The best episode was the final one and I set the recorder but incredibly it ran more than 30 minutes past the scheduled end time and I missed the end of it. Apparently it was originally a Nat Geo US series but was re-edited with Australian segments added.

Re: Australia 80s Countdown segment just on TV a few minutes ago on National Geographic on Foxtel

Correct, I watched the US version on Foxtel last year.

The Aussie version was indeed the same show with Australian content added.