Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown T-Shirt

Hi,
I have a Countdown T-Shirt - white with signatures printed all over it. I can't remember how I ordered it but I remember it arriving in the post, and I wore it a lot. Its still in very good condition. I don't really want it anymore thought I would see if its worth anything. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Re: Countdown T-Shirt

Countdown is collectable in many forms, particularly if it is an original issue t-shirt (there have been a lot of retro ones done in the last 10 years or so).

Off the top of my head I can't recall this release with printed signatures but if it is from the 80's you would be looking at about $50 and double that if it was 70's but could fetch more if several people were interested - it is definitely worth something. Would need to see an image to give a more precise response.

If you don't want it the best place to sell it would be on ebay which would get the widest exposure and hopefully multiple fans who would bid for it resulting in the best price achieved for yourself.