Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
high pitched squeals in song

Hi everyone, this has had me scratching my head for more than 30 years.
I hope my memories of this girls song are correct, i think the song was about waiting for someone to call on the phone and during the song she would make 4 or 5 high pitched squeals also i have memories of long laced gloves &
a petticoated skirt ( i hope i dont have my memories mixed up thru all these years ).If anyone could help an old Countdown fan i would be eternally gratefull.
Thanks Ray.

Re: high pitched squeals in song

rapper
Hi everyone, this has had me scratching my head for more than 30 years.
I hope my memories of this girls song are correct, i think the song was about waiting for someone to call on the phone and during the song she would make 4 or 5 high pitched squeals also i have memories of long laced gloves &
a petticoated skirt ( i hope i dont have my memories mixed up thru all these years ).If anyone could help an old Countdown fan i would be eternally gratefull.
Thanks Ray.

Lucky Number by Lene Lovich (1979).

Re: high pitched squeals in song

Hi Hoin,
Thanks for your quick response but the one you had in mind is not the one i am seeking. Would there be a complete list of all the Countdown shows with all the songs sung on each show, i tried to look them up some time ago but was unable to get all the shows & only some of the songs.
Thanks for your help, Ray.