Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ONLY 3 WEEKS OF RETRO IN 2012...

Must admit - we have been rather ripped off people. Three weeks... Some years we have had 5 weekends, depending on how the dates fall. Disappointing, but at least we got 9 shows that we didn't have before.

Re: ONLY 3 WEEKS OF RETRO IN 2012...

Dave,
There IS 'rage goes retro 4' but it has been shifted to Friday next weekend ...

we need 1981 & 1985 Countdown episodes. Then all the 80's years will have been played this month.

YES MICHAEL! I AGREE! 1981 and 1985!!!

Thankyou Jason for clarifying that, otherwise i may have missed it! Great news : )

My pleasure Dave I DO think it's DISGUSTING that rage have NOT advertised AT ALL that rage goes retro 4 is on this Friday night. It's totally UN COOL!

How did you know about it? Any idea what's goung to be on?

I find it SOOOOO utterly disrespectful that rage have NOT at all advertised rage goes retro 4 on their website. They simply just got rid of rage goes retro 4 on the COMING UP SECTION and on the day they did that in the 2nd week of January they SHOULD have actually considered their LOYAL rage viewers who have stuck with them for over 20 years and let them know what's going on, ON THE WEBSITE.

All they had to put on the website is:

rage goes retro 4 changed to FRIDAY 25th instead of SATURDAY 26th, SIMPLE!

The fact is, not EVERYONE used Facebook and even I had to ask them what is goign on, on Facebook.

There was actually NO announcement on Facebook either, till I asked them and they said it's being shifted to Friday because of JJJ Hottest 100.

It's completely RUDE!

I have NO idea what's coming on rage goes retro 4 atm ...

Cool, ok thanks Jason. At least we should get some Countdown!