Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Who else is p-issed with Saturday mornings song list?JAN 12th

Boring same old same old....Im sick of the lazy people at rage!!

Re: Who else is p-issed with Saturday mornings song list?JAN 12th

They have to please everyone. I'm not too fussed about the same old video clips, as we get rare gems during Wildcards and/or other specials. I'm p-issed that Countdown starts at 2am!. Surely they could have all those Countdown interviews after Countdown.

Yep I know they have a lot of people to please but they could still do that by playing a greater percentage of newer clips they have in their archives.

They really are lazy!

yep.

Yep - it is pretty ordinary. Still no more material from those rare segment tapes and now only two Saturdays to go. There seems to be an obsession with punk on this weeks Retro segments (both AM and PM), in fact the first hour-and-a half is totally wasted on Saturday night as well. How many punk rock clips are shown the other 48 weeks of the year on Rage. Just lazy when there is so much that could be shown. While I like to praise the Rage team when they do a good job this is a pretty ordinary effort - I can only hope the last 2 weeks are better - although I thought Week One was a great effort.

I think RAGE should have an older person who prepares the programming for RETRO MONTH.Somebody who knows there music stuff and can cater to all the older generation viewers.

There are a few common clip repeats however there are some interesting items as well:

SHIRLEY STRACHAN ABC TV Summer Ident, 1976
GTK Interview with Skyhooks, January 1st, 1975
FLASHEZ Interview with Red Symons, March 29th, 1977
THE MEMBERS Radio
THE MONKEES In Melbourne, 1968
GTK Interview with Davey Jones
BILLY THORPE and THE RUNNING JUMPING STANDING STIL The New Breed - Live On Something Else, April 29th, 1967
ROY ORBISON Interview from January 1st, 1965
FLASHEZ Interview with The Sex Pistols, March 1977

The Skyhooks items are interesting but linked with common clips. Davey Jones died last year so that is his proper tribute I guess. I don't even know of the show Something Else so that is of definite interest. They have linked it in with the night so they are trying.

I have long bemoaned using common clips during retro but that's just the way they do it. That's my only gripe.

We never used to get anything on a Saturday morning so it has improved in the last few years.

Definitely would have liked some more clips off the storage tapes.

I knew you would know Guru what had been on before.I reckon you could program RAGE well during Retro month mate.I personally dont care for the interviews but they can be interesting if I may contradict myself.I thought the Billy Thorpe clip was a new one...its just that I thought they could have gone a lot further with a lot more new ones.At least 12 often repeated ones, I thought, except for maybe for Graham Parker.

Anyway Im still not happy even though its better than nothing but with only 2 weeks left and the many requests rage have had even from last year I think they should be doing better than they are.

Actually Gurubob those Flashez interviews were pretty good last week so I am pleased that they are doing those again. The other material you list is also worth seeing - although Billy Thorpe "The New Breed" was shown during the long tribute Rage did to him when he passed away 6 years or so ago. On a 2nd glance I think I will have to copy Saturday AM after all - there are some worthwhile things in there.

I will be taping it.But Rage have had many requests since Dec 2011.Lists and lists of clips from lots of different people covering 60's to 90's,not just requesting ones willy nilly but from lists supplied by the GURU from storage tapes gtk song lists hitscence flazhez etc....as yet how many of these have surfaced?We were told last year they were preparing many different clips in early 2012 to air this retro season.....not happy Jan....

There are some OK things in the morning but rather DULL!

I WISH I could program ONE NIGHT in January and KICK ASS because I would!

Michael
They have to please everyone. I'm not too fussed about the same old video clips, as we get rare gems during Wildcards and/or other specials. I'm p-issed that Countdown starts at 2am!. Surely they could have all those Countdown interviews after Countdown.

I AGREE! The 2 am start is just pure S H I T!

It was AMAZING how rage started with Countdown last weekend. They should have at least started with ONE Countdown this weekend. The fact it's starting with X Ray Spex with the SAME and only video they have from them and more Sex Pistols videos that have been DONE TO DEATH is really annoying!

Nauseating is the word Jason.......F#U#ing repeats

I like X Ray Spex but if they can't get ant of their TOTP Performances of their other singles then why bother with the same clip ALLL THE TIMME!

RETRO MAN
I will be taping it.But Rage have had many requests since Dec 2011.Lists and lists of clips from lots of different people covering 60's to 90's,not just requesting ones willy nilly but from lists supplied by the GURU from storage tapes gtk song lists hitscence flazhez etc....as yet how many of these have surfaced?We were told last year they were preparing many different clips in early 2012 to air this retro season.....not happy Jan....

That's exactly it. This Saturday morning's playlist is shocking! It's put a real downer on retro month for me, combined with the nothing-to-get-too-excited-about (IMO) Saturday night playlist this week, there only being 4 weekends in January this year, and the Hottest 100 debacle.

I also agree with the comment about Rage's punk obsession this Saturday night. I like some Billy Idol, yes, but 2 hours' worth of this stuff (or whatever it is) first thing on Saturday night? No, no, no Rage.

Hypothetical retro week 3 playlist

Saturday morning:
10:30
NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS Do You Love Me
NICK CAVE interview on RECOVERY
NIRVANA Smells Like Teen Spirit
PEARL JAM Alive
COLD CHISEL Khe Sanh
SILVERCHAIR Tomorrow
THE SUGAR CUBES Birthday

11:00
IGGY POP Countdown Interview
IGGY POP I'm Bored - Live on Countdown
PULP interview with JANE GAZZO on RECOVERY, 1997
PULP Common People
GRINSPOON Just Ace - live on the 10:30 SLOT
METALLICA Enter Sandman
YOU AM I Berlin Chair

Saturday night:
APHEX TWIN Windowlicker
APHEX TWIN Come To Daddy
RECOVERY - full episode
10:30 SLOT highlights
COUNTDOWN (repeat)
CYNDI LAUPER Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
MADONNA Into the Groove
RICK ASTLEY Never Gonna Give You Up
EURYTHMICS Sweet Dreams
ABBA Dancing Queen
COUNTDOWN REVOLUTION - metal episode hosted by Chook
SILVERCHAIR concert

They've played a few Roy Orbison clips (and a few repeats) over the last year or so. Presumably they're from a segment tape someone in the archives discovered, and maybe someone on staff likes him? Nothing against him personally, but some variety retro would be nice.

COUNTDOWN (repeat)
I think that would be:

COUNTDOWN ENDS THE DECADE
COUNTDOWN - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE.

Michael
COUNTDOWN (repeat)
I think that would be:

COUNTDOWN ENDS THE DECADE
COUNTDOWN - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE.

That's the one that's been on something like 4 times already, right?

Yeah about that. I'm surprised a Nick Cave video hasn't aired yet. I bet one will as the month rolls on.

@ Nathan,

Yes, for me, it's a boring way to start rage with interviews. I see the Billy Idol interview goes for 22 minutes. I like Billy Idol, but not enough to listen to him drivelling on...and what about the people (the casual viewers) who only tune into rage in January and don't know about the playlists, that don't like him or the others, they'll switch off straightaway, thinking no Countdown or anything enjoyable tonight. They (we) want music.

ohnoitisnathan

That's exactly it. This Saturday morning's playlist is shocking! It's put a real downer on retro month for me, combined with the nothing-to-get-too-excited-about (IMO) Saturday night playlist this week, there only being 4 weekends in January this year, and the Hottest 100 debacle.

I also agree with the comment about Rage's punk obsession this Saturday night. I like some Billy Idol, yes, but 2 hours' worth of this stuff (or whatever it is) first thing on Saturday night? No, no, no Rage.

RAGE are so frustrating Nathan all those requests from so long ago and we end up with this crap....WAKE-UP RAGE AND DO WHAT DO SAY YOUR GOING TO DO!!!!

Michael
...and what about the people (the casual viewers) who only tune into rage in January and don't know about the playlists, that don't like him or the others, they'll switch off straightaway, thinking no Countdown or anything enjoyable tonight. They (we) want music.

Maybe that's all part of their plan (to do away with retro month)

RETRO MAN

RAGE are so frustrating Nathan all those requests from so long ago and we end up with this crap....WAKE-UP RAGE AND DO WHAT DO SAY YOUR GOING TO DO!!!!

I know, they need to get their $hit together

ohnoitisnathan

Saturday morning:
PEARL JAM Alive
COLD CHISEL Khe Sanh
SILVERCHAIR Tomorrow
THE SUGAR CUBES Birthday

PULP Common People
METALLICA Enter Sandman
YOU AM I Berlin Chair

Saturday night:
APHEX TWIN Windowlicker
APHEX TWIN Come To Daddy
RECOVERY - full episode
COUNTDOWN (repeat)
MADONNA Into the Groove
EURYTHMICS Sweet Dreams
ABBA Dancing Queen
SILVERCHAIR concert

Nath Dont give them any ideas....this would be too easy for them to do

Its been good venting on here...RAGE A holes

Yes, after such a promising start, definitely a big step backwards this week..

I like the line up this Saturday night as the 2 COutndown's are great, the Rock Arena is great and all the punk ABC archival footage is Great.

WHAT ISN'T GREAT are the Sex Pistols f u c k i n g videos which DO NOT have to be played AGAIN! The X Ray Spex clip which DOES NOT need to be played again either.

Take out a few Sex Pistols videos, X ray Spex and Generation X and that would ahve already been nearly half an hr of an extra Countdown, arghhhhhhhh

Not wanting to downplay everyone's disappointment, but being used to the rather lazy effort of rages program organisation, I pretty much take Rage's Retro month like the weather. If it's chock full of countdowns; then awesome, if not, then I couldn't care less. I've pretty much have come to the conclusion that communicating to Rage is like preaching to the converted. :( :(

ohnoitisnathan

Saturday morning:
PEARL JAM Alive
COLD CHISEL Khe Sanh
SILVERCHAIR Tomorrow
THE SUGAR CUBES Birthday

PULP Common People
METALLICA Enter Sandman
YOU AM I Berlin Chair

Saturday night:
APHEX TWIN Windowlicker
APHEX TWIN Come To Daddy
RECOVERY - full episode
COUNTDOWN (repeat)
MADONNA Into the Groove
EURYTHMICS Sweet Dreams
ABBA Dancing Queen
SILVERCHAIR concert

Lol - this is a brilliantly-conceived playlist from hell Nathan - all of Rages favorite acts in the one night!! Only the Rage team could come up with that one!!

Here's my idea for Retro Week 3
10.30-11.30 Saturday morning
Videos by Melissa, Gina G, Bardot and Sophie Monk
Saturday night
Countdown-Countdown-September 29 1981 Wendy Stapleton (Wendy & The Rocketts) (standby program)
- January 3 1982 Molly (Summer Special #3 New Zealand Invasion)
- January 10 1982 Molly (Summer Special #4 Export bands)
Rock Arena-May 10 1983 Renee Geyer, Kate Bush and Siouxie and the Banshess
Videos by Scandal' Us, Scott Cain, Kayne Taylor and past Australian Idol winners, runner-ups and finalists.

There's been far too many interviews. Interesting material but it is clogging up Retro.

Single artist features or concerts are also alienating. It's fine if you were a Max Merritt fan but if you weren't there was over an hour gone - which could have been 2 Hitscenes. The same with Cold Chisel and Flotsam Jetsam. I liked both those but they lacked variety for too long a period.

At least with Countdown and other clip orientated shows, if you didn't care for something, then something else would be on 3 minutes later.

Loved the 2 Countdown episodes and I can always watch any Rock Arena with Suzanne.

I recorded Saturday mornings playlist (10.30-11.30) on USB, just to check it out and then delete it as nothing appealed to me to keep it. I thought the Skyhooks interview on the bed was pretty funny - short and funny, not like Poly Styrene! Now, Billy Idol, that was one of the best interviews. He is very intelligent esp. for the age he was back then. I loved the constant dig at Rod Stewart. I liked how he said he'll spend all his money on drugs - which was probably just to get a reaction. He did have a lot of interesting stuff to say, unlike most young pop stars of that day who go 'I don't know....' - just absolute drivel.

The Skyhooks interview on the bed footage has been shown in the past on RAGE.

May have tied in with one of the 1975 Countdown's they repeated.

Yeah the Skyhooks interview on the bed was definitely on a couple of years ago. I'm thinking 2009-ish from memory (could be wrong).

Guru Bob
There's been far too many interviews. Interesting material but it is clogging up Retro.

Single artist features or concerts are also alienating. It's fine if you were a Max Merritt fan but if you weren't there was over an hour gone - which could have been 2 Hitscenes. The same with Cold Chisel and Flotsam Jetsam. I liked both those but they lacked variety for too long a period.

At least with Countdown and other clip orientated shows, if you didn't care for something, then something else would be on 3 minutes later.

Loved the 2 Countdown episodes and I can always watch any Rock Arena with Suzanne.

I agree with you Bob what a waste 2 hitscences would have been better

RETRO MAN
Boring same old same old....Im sick of the lazy people at rage!!

I'm sick of seeing vitriolic, unjustified and downright rude comments like "Im sick of the lazy people at rage!!"

Some of the people who troll here and on facebook, who seem to think that rage exists solely and exclusively to fulfil their own personal needs are just greedy, vile, selfish and incredibly rude. I bet you wouldn't dare say that sort of s-h-!-t to their faces...cowards !

It's very, VERY uncool !

The rage team have prooved time and time again how much effort they make with Retro Month, and the lengths they go to to try to fulfil as many requests as possible. Try communicating with ANY other television network or programme in Australia in the way we can with rage and see how you go with that !

I've had a gut-full of it...if Retro Month ever disappears I know who I'll be glaring it, and it WON'T be rage !

This is a PUBLIC Forum and people can say what they like regarding what is being played on rage. They are not posting their comments to rage and even is some do, then why not?

That's why Public Forums exist ...

abbaluke

I'm sick of seeing vitriolic, unjustified and downright rude comments like "Im sick of the lazy people at rage!!"

Some of the people who troll here and on facebook, who seem to think that rage exists solely and exclusively to fulfil their own personal needs are just greedy, vile, selfish and incredibly rude. I bet you wouldn't dare say that sort of s-h-!-t to their faces...cowards !

It's very, VERY uncool !

The rage team have prooved time and time again how much effort they make with Retro Month, and the lengths they go to to try to fulfil as many requests as possible. Try communicating with ANY other television network or programme in Australia in the way we can with rage and see how you go with that !

I've had a gut-full of it...if Retro Month ever disappears I know who I'll be glaring it, and it WON'T be rage !

Couldn't agree more. The amount of effort Rage have gone to in attempting to play various requests has been huge - just have a look at the Countdown's that have aired this year.

Opinions will no doubt vary on what they actually play and that's fair enough but to see comments denigrating the work they do is disappointing, particularly on their own forums. I know if I was doing work there and received some of the comments I have seen I would make an effort not to show those suggestions. That is not constructive critisism but just rudeness.

I hope Retro Month continues forever but we need to be aware that it is just a year to year item and that it could end at any time.

Totally agree with abbaluke and Guru Bob,

Trolling is sad and pathetic. There are tonnes of resources for obtaining the videos and music you want, and to insult the rage team for not providing entertainment for you exclusively is just childish.

We live in a society people, it's not all about 'ME ME ME'.

Well I haven't been complaining about the CONTENT rage are playing this January, I am just STUNNED that they would be so rude to NOT update and let people know about the shift of rage retro 4 till today.

No official announcement was NOT ON!

I do not like the idea of denigrating comments on Rage forums especially now that facebook has become the main method of communication rather than the old guestbook on the main website. I will guess that the old guestbook will be phased out very soon given how popular FB is now like it or not.

In the past we have all discussed this matter and have agreed that downright denigration is detrimental to the cause of getting future Retro months happening - they are definitely not a done deal on a yearly basis. We cannot afford to upset the Rage team too much no matter how frustrated they make us - and the silly Countdown repeats of past years, the endless obsession with JJJ-acts and groups like The Reels even during Retro month, and the apparent lack of thought that goes into many of the playlists are all sources of frustration for all of us - that goes without saying.

What we need to do is keep highlighting the positives

1. All the Countdowns this Summer have not been repeats, the Rage team has gone out of their way to avoid repeats which is very encouraging. They even swapped an epsiode the 1st week and put on the Bonnie Tyler show instead, as Jason has indicated.

2. Many of the shows were ones high on our request list

3. They have so far largely avoided the much-disliked Recovery and 10:30 slot - although there may be a few clips from those shows this week.

4. They have showed quite a few very rare 70s clips from those segment tapes which have been requested by us all

I do support Jasons stand on the Rage wesbite not highlighting that Retro night has been switched to Friday night this week - it was not good enough that they did not display that info on their webpage at all and have spent too much time highlighting this JJJ Top 100, but I see they now have fixed this as well - they do listen!!.

We all can be a bit critical about the Rage team at times but what I can say as a positive is that they do listen to peoples comments and requests and they do at least partly try to please a large group of different people with different musical preferences where they can. Not too many music shows anywhere else in the world can boast that about themselves.

I know it is not all 100% fantastic material that all of us are going to love during Retro season, but please do keep up the positive comments. Of course there are people on public forums who are going to have a go at Rage for the playlist content at times, and some recent folk in there such as Timmy Tiger and Maryanne have not added some very nice contributions at all -we need to try and control this a bit because believe me this month can easily get canned by the Rage crew without too much fuss - having a Retro month of any sort is a far better option than one without.

Jason 'The Moderator'
Well I haven't been complaining about the CONTENT rage are playing this January, I am just STUNNED that they would be so rude to NOT update and let people know about the shift of rage retro 4 till today.

No official announcement was NOT ON!

Totally agree Jason - I see they have fixed this now so they are listening!!

Brett (2)
I do not like the idea of denigrating comments on Rage forums especially now that facebook has become the main method of communication rather than the old guestbook on the main website. I will guess that the old guestbook will be phased out very soon given how popular FB is now like it or not.

In the past we have all discussed this matter and have agreed that downright denigration is detrimental to the cause of getting future Retro months happening - they are definitely not a done deal on a yearly basis. We cannot afford to upset the Rage team too much no matter how frustrated they make us - and the silly Countdown repeats of past years, the endless obsession with JJJ-acts and groups like The Reels even during Retro month, and the apparent lack of thought that goes into many of the playlists are all sources of frustration for all of us - that goes without saying.

What we need to do is keep highlighting the positives

1. All the Countdowns this Summer have not been repeats, the Rage team has gone out of their way to avoid repeats which is very encouraging. They even swapped an epsiode the 1st week and put on the Bonnie Tyler show instead, as Jason has indicated.

2. Many of the shows were ones high on our request list

3. They have so far largely avoided the much-disliked Recovery and 10:30 slot - although there may be a few clips from those shows this week.

4. They have showed quite a few very rare 70s clips from those segment tapes which have been requested by us all

I do support Jasons stand on the Rage wesbite not highlighting that Retro night has been switched to Friday night this week - it was not good enough that they did not display that info on their webpage at all and have spent too much time highlighting this JJJ Top 100, but I see they now have fixed this as well - they do listen!!.

We all can be a bit critical about the Rage team at times but what I can say as a positive is that they do listen to peoples comments and requests and they do at least partly try to please a large group of different people with different musical preferences where they can. Not too many music shows anywhere else in the world can boast that about themselves.

I know it is not all 100% fantastic material that all of us are going to love during Retro season, but please do keep up the positive comments. Of course there are people on public forums who are going to have a go at Rage for the playlist content at times, and some recent folk in there such as Timmy Tiger and Maryanne have not added some very nice contributions at all -we need to try and control this a bit because believe me this month can easily get canned by the Rage crew without too much fuss - having a Retro month of any sort is a far better option than one without.

What annoys me though is the fact that rage's Alternative audience on Facebook complain CONSTANTLY when they don't get their Alternative fix and rage don't bat an eye lid. As soon as a January watcher has a complaint it's totally opposite. I find that a tad unfair. May I add, Retro Man and Nathan complained HERE about repeated video clips and NOT on the rage Facebook, which I don't see a problem with... As I said, I don't really care what they play on Saturday mornings in January. If they want to repeat videos, yes it's annoying but so LONG as there is Countdown on nights, that's all I am concerned about as that's the MAIN thing for us in January's, not video clips...

I have praised rage this January as they have done a GREAT job, as I said... The only thing I have been vocal about is the fact that rage didn't have the professionalism to add that rage goes retro 4 will be shifted to the Friday there and then 3 weeks ago, today in my opinion is verrrrry late and if JJJ Hottest 100 can take over the last Saturday then why shouldn't the Friday be advertised and given the same amount of attention on the COMING UP section? Anyhow... Generation Y, what can you say, hahahaha

As far as Maryanne and Tiger calling rage un proffesional, they are not saying rage are un proffesional in ALL area's BUT not highlighting the change of date to me is unprofessional, FACT ... It doesn't take 3 whole weeks to add that info to COMING UP. They HIGHLIGHTED the JJJ take over whilst retro fans have NO clue what is going on. As I said, there was NO official announcement in BOLD like the JJJ thing, not even on Facebook. Anyway's ...

Wow so stating that ABC staff are lazy is now a criminal offence.Sorry for having a justified opinion.

Well maybe Mr Abbaluke if you knew the full story before setting the dogs lose and doing to somebody else what you reckon they are doing is COWARDLY mate.

ABC staff are lazy buddy.They promised me and several others that because last year they didnt show any 70's stuff that they would be preparing lots of stuff for this years programs.Stuff like GTK Hitscence etc.Nothing Nothing much at all lots of repeats but nothing that was requested a long time ago.NOTHING as they promised.

So I would say this to anybodys face so why dont you just calm down before attacking somebody on this forum and get your facts right first.

Maybe next time instead of trolling and being rude and cowardly mr Abbaluke you might have enough manners if your so concerned to actually ask me before trolling your rude comments.Why I thought what I did.....this is part of normal interaction and conversation.

Your presumptions are vile.

Its not about me me me I am sticking up for all the people who were very dis appointed last year.

RETRO MAN
Maybe next time instead of trolling and being rude and cowardly mr Abbaluke you might have enough manners if your so concerned to actually ask me before trolling your rude comments.Why I thought what I did.....this is part of normal interaction and conversation.

Your presumptions are vile.

Its not about me me me I am sticking up for all the people who were very dis appointed last year.

It seems to me that a big part of the problem is that (some) people seem to think that rage and Retro Month are some kind of "god given right". Perhaps if you realsed that rage, and especially Retro Month are a PRIVILEGE and not a "right", you might be able to understand how extremely inappropriate comments such as rage are "lazy", "unprofessional" and the pick of this years crop "C U N T S", are.

So they didn't play everything you claim they "promised" they would play (is that in the form of a signed contract ?), and that somehow gives you justification to just be rude about them ? Disappointed I can understand, but I don't understand how being disappointed translates into a free-pass to just being downright rude.

And you reckon you'd walk up to them if you saw them and call them "lazy" to their faces ? Let me know how you go with that.

The other thing I find amusing about this whole "they are lazy" trip is...well...I didn't realise anyone of you (who are accusing them of being "lazy") had such a detailed and in-depth knowledge of their roles at the ABC, their job descriptions, their timetables, available budgets and resources, timelines, inter-departmental availability, the obstacles they are faced with and any number of other factors that they have to deal with when it comes to putting retro-month together. I can only assume you must have inside information or something ? Please...enlighten us, seeing you're so convinced that they're just "lazy".

And Jason...yes I know this is a public forum, I never questioned that...and I also know that this is your forum, and I respect that. But unless you're going to outright censor stuff that you don't like or agree with, people cannot make contentious comments with impunity. There will always be differences of opinion...as this thread of discussion shows. I also think that if you believe that rage don't read what goes on here, you're fooling yourself. They all know this forum exists, you've mentioned it many times over on the rage forums yourself.

Oh and "Retro Man"...I have said nothing here that I wouldn't say to you in person if we were to sit down and discuss this, rather than do it via a message board. Call me a "coward" if that makes you feel better, but do so in the knowledge that I take full ownership of everything I've said.

Cheers

Its obvious you dont understand what the 2 messages I wrote mean Abba..The only one who is tripping is you.Next time ask me before making offensive attacking personal comments.Its obvious your just a button pusher

Let me know how you would go being rude to other people without knowing the full story...oh yes but thats what you do very well i see.

So RAGE are also not lazy(sorry for tripping on that word) for not updating their site?Not answering people questions on their forum,and leaving people in the dark as to retro 4??So nobody can say anything about this according to you.

Its not Rude to say somebody is lazy if they are.Like I said its rude to presume and be offensive and thats a fact and thats what your doing again.

RAGE had over 1 full year to prepare.They would have not said they could do something like they said if they knew they couldnt.They know whats involved.

Your entitled to your opinion Im entitled to mine......grow up buddy.

RETRO MAN

RAGE had over 1 full year to prepare

Ah that's right...because they don't do anything else other than progam Retro Month all year...how stupid of me.
RETRO MAN

So nobody can say anything about this according to you.

Really ? Did I say that ?
RETRO MAN

Your entitled to your opinion Im entitled to mine

Absolutely.
RETRO MAN

grow up buddy

Ok

Also please leave Jason out of this.He is right it is ok for people to have an opinion.I might not agree with him all the time but how boring would that be?

Also If RAGE read my comments they would realize that not every body goes on facebook and that some people still love communicating on their message board.They would also realize that they have not been answering any body queries and that yes maybe they have been rude and lazy in doing so

Actually they said Mr know it all that they would be getting ready the things I mentioned before over the course of the year for this year.

But you knew that before you started all this....of course you didnt.Ask me next time before attacking.Cheers

1 2