Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Jason

I saw that listed on Ebay is the following item. Skyhooks Sherbet Hush Countdown Rare Episodes 75/83. They mention it is recenly converted from Vhs tapes.
Search Countdown Memorabilia . You should see the listing.

Re: Hey Jason

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SKYHOOKS-SHERBET-HUSH-Countdown-Rare-Episodes-75-83-/321049317773?pt=AU_MusicMemorabilia&hash=item4ac007d18d

This isn't anything more than the 2 DVD set of The Wonder Years officially released a few years ago..

adam w
I saw that listed on Ebay is the following item. Skyhooks Sherbet Hush Countdown Rare Episodes 75/83. They mention it is recenly converted from Vhs tapes.
Search Countdown Memorabilia . You should see the listing.

I checked out the listing but as original 1975 footage is extremely rare I suspect it was from episodes that Rage played or documentaries. I asked the seller a question as to where it originated from and they responded.

"to be honest im not exactly sure, some are definitely from rage, i think some are from aussie music tv shows and some from flashbacks that used to be on SBS i think"

That was well spotted though Adam. I have found some amazing items on ebay over the years and many have just come from random searches.

adam, thanks for that.

I saw this item on Ebay over a month ago and was VERY curious but I figured it was all just rage repeat stuff...