Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage retro 1 BULLETIN!

I asked rage this about 40 minutes ago and they responded!

Jason: Sorry to be a pain rage BUT any idea when some indication of what will be on retro 1 will be revealed? Usually by now in January the episodes of Countdown are revealed. I am DYING here!!!! hahahahahahahaha

rage: Soon! We can tell you that there will probably be 4x full episodes of Countdown in the first episode plus a few goodies that our researcher has dug up.

Re: rage retro 1 BULLETIN!

Wow, that would be an amazing start. Looks like Cameron does know something.

Would love the Aug 1 1982 Eurogliders episode to be amongst them. Retro programming lists normally went up on the Thursday last year so hopefully by tomorrow we will know. Nice to see the Countdown logo on their home page.

Also looks like the researchers/archivers are playing their part in this as per the Mods comment so Retro season should have some great little items amongst it.

Just need to add to the love on FB, although that statement is a bit of an oxymoron as I still hate FB.

Sounds like a good start, but I'm dreading 'Hitscene'! (sorry to the Hitscene fans).

It says on the rage website that 2 Feb is TBC. I'm hoping they throw in an extra retro week - fingers crossed. I wonder if latest episodes of rage on iview they will show Countdown/retro repeats from Saturday nights in January?