Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ABBA albums - Deluxe editions

Anyone purchased any of the Deluxe ABBA album issues that have come out this year? I'm not a big Abba fan, but the DVD's on each one look really interesting with various performances on TV shows, TV commercials for the album (UK & AUS) etc. 'The Visitors' DVD looks the best (see link below), but I would never buy the album esp. at the deluxe prices. Anyone keen on burning a couple for me and trading for something I have? If anyone can help me out, please email me. Cheers.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/the-visitors-deluxe-edition/665592

Re: ABBA albums - Deluxe editions

Michael
Anyone purchased any of the Deluxe ABBA album issues that have come out this year? I'm not a big Abba fan, but the DVD's on each one look really interesting with various performances on TV shows, TV commercials for the album (UK & AUS) etc. 'The Visitors' DVD looks the best (see link below), but I would never buy the album esp. at the deluxe prices. Anyone keen on burning a couple for me and trading for something I have? If anyone can help me out, please email me. Cheers.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/the-visitors-deluxe-edition/665592

G'day Michael

I bought Arrival, I am more than happy to burn you a copy with the other DVD's if you like?

Hi Lee, that would be fantastic.

I finally caved in and bought 'The Visitors'. All I can say is 'do y'self a favour' and check it out. I do like 80's ABBA and checking out their final album has made me a fan of it. A much more deeper, mature sounding ABBA than their pop hits of the 70's, and less commercially successful than their previous albums. The DVD, along with other content, has them appearing on UK and Swedish Breakfast TV shows promoting their best of album, The Singles - The First 10 years, from November 1982.

Lee, since you're doing me a copy of the 'Arrival' DVD, do you want a copy of 'The Visitors' DVD?

Hi Michael

I have finished your copy, I am just finishing up the last bit of the 1988 DVD, it does look good so far.

Thanks for the offer, but I might pass on that one, as i would love to grab a couple of those various albums you did from the 80's?

No worries - email me with your requests!