Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PSEUDO ECHO - SUDDENLY SILENTLY

At Guru and anyone interested. You can hear the WHOLE of Pseudo Echo's AMAZING new single (not so new) BUT their latest version of 'Suddenly Silently' in my DJ Set below which I did last week :-) Much better than the trance Origene terrible version in the 90s! ENJOY KIDS!

http://soundcloud.com/culture-vulture/jason-set-two-vintage-in-new

Re: PSEUDO ECHO - SUDDENLY SILENTLY

Can I buy this as a CD single or is it only available as a download???

Unfortunately, only as a crappy download!

BUT, Brian told me he may bring out some limited edition vinyls copies or cdr's. He is giving me a WAV copy so don't buy it till I get the WAV. Better quality!!!

That's a lot better than the Origene version where the trance beat totally over-rode the main tune. The Origene version may have worked well in clubs but when just listening to the music the new version is far superior.

I just hope that Brian makes a clip for Fighting The Tide as that is brilliant.

I doubt he will make a clip for Fighting The Tide but I shall PRESSURE him!!!

I actually think that Fighting The Tide should have been the single, I am dying to get a FULL copy. it's utterly BANG SPOT ON!!!