Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kiss Poster (Spunky Magazine 70's)

I have a Spunky Kiss Poster from the 70's It was from the Spunky Magazine from that Era. Would anyone know how much it would or could be worth ? It is also factory laminated.

Cheers

Mick

Re: Kiss Poster (Spunky Magazine 70's)

Spunky magazines are worth about $25 each, more if artists such as KISS, ABBA or ACDC featured in them. Many of them are missing their posters as these often ended up on bedroom walls so they are fairly valuable.

Unfortunately you say it has been laminated which would drastically reduce it's value as collectors tend to pay for original condition. Unless the original issue was only done as a laminated poster, then it may not be worth much.

I have no idea what the original poster is worth, but if for example the poster was worth $40 then the laminated version might only be around $5-$10 unless there was a KISS fanatic who was desperate for the item.