Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What song was that, on what Countdown episode?

I'm trying to find, and play, the Countdown episode that was aired on rage that featured the song 'Maybe'?. It was an excerpt of the video and featured the bloke in the American Wilderness and Bears. Must have been late '79 or early 1980. Tralled through the archives page, but cannot find and thought it's easier to ask. Very daggy, but I liked the song.

Re: What song was that, on what Countdown episode?

Michael
I'm trying to find, and play, the Countdown episode that was aired on rage that featured the song 'Maybe'?. It was an excerpt of the video and featured the bloke in the American Wilderness and Bears. Must have been late '79 or early 1980. Tralled through the archives page, but cannot find and thought it's easier to ask. Very daggy, but I liked the song.

Sounds like your talking about the song 'Maybe' by Thom Pace. Which is the theme song for the TV series 'The Life and Times Of Grizzly Addams'. Sorry I dont have the episode that you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKY23ah6PqQ&feature=related

Brett's correct - it would be the theme tune to Grizzly Adams which was a big hit on TV around 1979/80. I used to watch it myself along with Solid Gold, Sounds, etc, etc - where did the time go?

Thanks. I do remember the show and I think I watched it? I'm pretty sure rage showed the Countdown episode just recently. I think it was a Chartbuster or maybe it's from a time coded episode I have?

25 November, 1979. A repeated episode that was last shown in Jan. 2011. I checked on YouTube and I clicked on an excerpt of the clip from Countdown, which someone uploaded from the 'Chartbusters' section. Got one second of the clip before it and it was Abba's 'Gimme Gimme' then I knew it was late '79 and then checked on the 'archives' page and there it was 25/11/1979 in the Charbusters section....Persistance pays off!