Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Madonna Tour dates to be announced

In today's Sunday Telegraph they mention this week The Queen of Pop will announce the highly anticipated Sydney Concert dates for her MDNA world tour, due to arrive in Australia in January.

Re: Madonna Tour dates to be announced

I won't be going, I LOATHE her latest album and the show I have seen on You Tube BORES me to tears!

Virgin Tour PLEASE!

Jason 'The Moderator'
I won't be going, I LOATHE her latest album and the show I have seen on You Tube BORES me to tears!

Virgin Tour PLEASE!

That's funny! I agree, I thought this could be a great comeback album after the dreadful 'Hard Candy' from about 4 years ago. You wouldn't believe it, but I bought 'Hard Candy' when it came out and still haven't listened to it. Last great album of hers was 'Confessions...' If only her Blonde Ambition tour came to Oz in 1990.

Problem solved, she's cancelled another tour.

She should have quit after 'Vogue'.

*ducks*

That's funny i heard on the news on Wednesday that Madonna canceled plans in coming to Australia next year.

I don't think she likes us very much. Last time she toured in Australia was in 1993.

ohnoitisnathan
She should have quit after 'Vogue'.

*ducks*

I rather agree though I LOVE Bedtime Stories

Had to post this - Madonna Sex book on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Madonna-SEX-coffee-table-book-/121239931783?pt=AU_Antiquarian_Collectable_Books&hash=item1c3a768b87

“Spine and cover is damaged. Some water damage to pages. No external plastic cover bag"