Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus!

Holy hell!*
*WTF is a time coded episode or song anyway? Is it a good thing to have or a bad thing?
Turn my back for a few months and all hell breaks loose.

Good thing Keith Urban is easy on the eye. I only watched an hour tonight so I guess it could improve, but one needs their beauty sleep.

Last week Guru came to my rescue with a copy of Shaun What's his name hosting Rage, plus a bonus disc of Thompson Twins! <3 <3 <3 Thompson Twins!
Anyway, Dear Armin will not accept cash for his troubles.
Can anyone suggest something suitable I could mail GB to show my appreciation? I believe it's his birthday tomorrow too, FYI, although that is quite beside the point.
Any suggestions please?

Re: Jesus!

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions.
I shall certainly consider them all. I notice Guru has posted info about the up-coming concert of Simple Minds, Devo, The Church and the Models. I have purchased tickets to this concert so I will cast my eye over the various paraphernalia undoubtedly on sale during said concert for anything appropriate.
Guru Bob, thank you for your suggestion of donating blood as a way to thank you. I do plan on visiting the blood bank and giving, one day. When I'm feeling brave...
If you don't mind I'd much prefer to choose something with a little more zing. The concert is months away of course so best to keep breathing until then.