Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shaun Micallef guest programs Rage on Saturday, 9th June

I've just noticed on the Rage site that Shaun Micallef will guest program Rage next weekend.

Surely hope his choice of clips are great. Look forward to viewing the playlist come next Friday as it would be interesting.

Re: Shaun Micallef guest programs Rage on Saturday, 9th June

I just hope they don't play the same comedic songs during and after his programming ie 'White & Nerdy', 'A Cuppla Days', Adam Sandler etc. funny songs/videos, but all been done before!

Michael
I just hope they don't play the same comedic songs during and after his programming ie 'White & Nerdy', 'A Cuppla Days', Adam Sandler etc. funny songs/videos, but all been done before!

I've no doubt they will do this, it IS Rage we're talking about

It's just like we'll have another Naidoc week episode in July with the same 50 Indigenous artist clips trotted out.

What music does Shaun like? He likes movie tunes includes Henry Manachi's The Pink Panther theme when he was young and also a teenager.

Can you sent the playlist of Shaun Micallef's guest programs Rage to me please?

I saw his Playlist, it's basically nearly all 80s which is GOOD but it's all generic same old stuff that has been played to death...

I am impressed he is playing Haysi Fantayzee and Marilyn

Jason 'The Moderator'
I saw his Playlist, it's basically nearly all 80s which is GOOD but it's all generic same old stuff that has been played to death...

I am impressed he is playing Haysi Fantayzee and Marilyn

Yes, but it might all be tongue in cheek. Wonder what he'll say in regards to his video picks???

Fantastic programming tonight, if you are a youngster and just discovering the 80's. . If not then zzzzzzzzz.

I enjoyed watching Shaun guest programmed Rage on television in two sessions, morning and late last night and I think it was good.

Shaun's programming list wasn't too bad compared to the 'trying so hard to be cool and alternative' lists we often get, even if many of the clips were relatively common. I was surprised though at how few segments of him introducing the vids there seemed to be.

Must say I enjoyed the programming. Nothing rare but a good batch of early-mid 80's amongst it and I thought it was a nice touch to bring in his own record collection which showed he put some thought into his selections.