Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MARTIKA Touring OZ!

Martika is actually touring Australia in 2012 this September! Here's the link :-)

http://www.frontiertouring.com/martika

Re: MARTIKA Touring OZ!

I thought she quit music? I'm excited, just checked the link and see that she'll be in Canberra in early October! . Thanks for the heads up.

I caught the video for her new song on another pop forum I frequent, and it was rather... unspectacular, to put it kindly. But her first album stuff was pretty good (and the 2nd was OK I suppose).

Ha, love the hype. She is hardly a Pop Icon. At least not of the scale of Madonna, Prince, MJ etc from the 80s. She only had a handful of hits here.

Playing the local Vikings club here in Canberra, so it's not big venues either.

Stephen, yeah I agree, but she came onto the music scene when I was 15 and made quite an impact. Good to relive those memories. I know the Vikings venue isn't much to rave about, but the Angels and Belinda Carlisle have played there too.