Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I MET MOLLY LAST NIGHT!

Last night at the Prince gig after the show Molly was there talking to some people and I FINALLY got a photo with him! He was so sweet and is looking well, bless him :-)

Photo will be up on countdownmemories soon!

Re: I MET MOLLY LAST NIGHT!

Wow that's fantastic - glad to hear Molly is out and about and seems to be doing well.

What was the Prince gig like - which songs did he do? Would have been an amazing concert for sure - well done!

Great to hear that Molly is on the mend.
Have heard he is a really lovely and humble person and always approachable.

Lucky Bugger! I saw him at a nightclub in Canberra in 2006 partying with the Melbourne Storm....Jason, did you sneak into a VIP area or just stumble across Molly?

Anyone know if Molly's program on Foxtel (MTV Classic) is back on air? Obviously it ceased production due to his illness. It's pretty much a program where he interviews an artist/band for about 5-10 minutes. Maybe Prince will be his first guest? which could be another reason why he was at the gig?

No VIP, he was in a little section at the end and I asked for a photo and he looked at me with such a beautiful energy. I think I reminded him of the Early 80s as I was all frilly shirted New Romantically dressed :-)

. Maybe he thought you were one of the members of Duran Duran from 1981.

Great to hear that he is back to seeing concerts.

I was at the Melbourne Prince show and down the front, but didn't see Molly. I didn't bother with the After show considering how long the queue was to get into the HiFi bar.

Prince was fantastic, one of the best shows I have seen, and that is over very many decades.

Would have been amazing seeing Prince in concert for sure. Glad Molly was out and about enjoying himself and no doubt struck by Jason's outfit too!

Molly and I is now up on THE BEGINNING page on the bottom :-)

http://www.countdownmemories.com/beginning_index.html

Can't find it in the link? or in 'The Beginning' page.

It's on The Beginning Page on the bottom :-)

If you have a Mac and use Firefox you have to clear the cache to see updates. It's there though!

Ah yes, it worked this time. Boy, you can't miss it! I checked about 5 times last night and got nothing.

Totally missed me - I can't see it at all...

Michael
Ah yes, it worked this time. Boy, you can't miss it! I checked about 5 times last night and got nothing.

Michael, how did u gt to see the update, did u have to clear the cache and do you have a Mac or Pc? Do you usually get udates on my site straight away and how about you Patrick? As l need to know so l can tell my website guy.

And do you use Firefox or something else as l always have to clear my cache in Firefox or updates don't show on my website but do on other servers like google chrome and others

I don't use Firefox at all - I enter the net via Google Chrome. As for updates, yes I get them straight away, no dramas. I've checked 'The Beginning' page on my PC and on my other works PCs.....still no photo...

Jason 'The Moderator'
Michael

Michael, how did u gt to see the update, did u have to clear the cache and do you have a Mac or Pc? Do you usually get udates on my site straight away and how about you Patrick? As l need to know so l can tell my website guy.

And do you use Firefox or something else as l always have to clear my cache in Firefox or updates don't show on my website but do on other servers like google chrome and others

Hi Guys

I can see the picture on Internet Explorer 9 but can't see the picture on Firefox at all. I haven't tried Chrome. Strange about Firefox though

Yeah your Molly picture doesn't show in Firefox.

Google Chrome was fine though.

I used my own laptop pc on Friday night and I didn't get the picture. Then I used the libraries on Sat. morning (he he he nice warm building and it's free) and it came up. Both are Internet Explorer and Windows 7. Don't use Firefox at all.

Stephen
Yeah your Molly picture doesn't show in Firefox.

Google Chrome was fine though.

It seems that when using Firefox you always have to clear the cache, so whenever I do updates you have to clear your cache when using Firefox as I always have to do the same, especially on a Mac. It all gets quite ridiculous!

Patrick
I don't use Firefox at all - I enter the net via Google Chrome. As for updates, yes I get them straight away, no dramas. I've checked 'The Beginning' page on my PC and on my other works PCs.....still no photo...

Very strange IDNEED... Guess you won't be seeing the photo then which is odd as some of my friends are able to view it on their computers! This is annoying me to PIECES! Do you see other updates when I put them up Patrick? Maybe because the photo of Molly and I is large it has to load on your computer longer?... Hmmmmm, 'It's A Mystery' as Toyah said!

Yes I see all the updates quite find - just not that photo! Very frustrating as I want to see it! Send it to me via email if you can, would love to see it.

Just checked on my home PC and the photo is there.

Michael
Just checked on my home PC and the photo is there.

Pheeeeeew!