Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stock Aitken and watermen Tribute Concert

i just saw Pete Waterman Of S/A/W fame is having a one of Tribute concert in London In July.
Rick Astley,Banarama,Hazell Dean,Dead Or Alive is just some of the names appearing Live.

Pity Carol Hitchcock is not listed.

Re: Stock Aitken and watermen Tribute Concert

I am NOT happy about this show. I heard about it a few weeks ago and I SO want to be there!!!!
Princess is ALSO in there, ahhhhhh! :-)

Tour promoter Live Nation is the promoter. They have an office here in OZ.

Do you think Kylie should perform in this tribute concert?

Rumour has it Kylie will be singing with Jason Donovan. On Hazell dean's website they have a promo clip for the concert. They feature Especially For You.

Hope a DVD is released of it. So many memories of the late 80's - pure pop....I wonder if Morris Minor & The Majors will make an appearance and sing 'This Is The Chorus'

I'm hoping for some official PWL music video DVD releases... I know someone involved with these things is looking into it . Quite a few of the albums have been re-issued as expanded or 2 CD deluxe editions over the last few years on the Cheery Red label.

I REALLY hope it's filmed for DVD as I would LOVE to see Princess, Hazell Dean and Dead Or Alive performances the most!

And YES Nathan, a FULL S/A/W dvd would be GREAT yes BUT I would hope it would feature RARE videos on their as well and not just the common crap.

Though I have RARE S/A/W videos from the likes of Ochi Brown, Princes e.t.c... I want that type of material included on the DVD and to have Splash, Agent's Aren't Aeroplanes, Hazell Dean, Reynolds Girls, Carol Hitchcock, Lana Pellay, Mandy Smith on OFFICIAL release would be AMAZING!!!