Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Random video request(s)

Rather than start a thread just for my request, I propose this as a general request thread. Feel free to post yours

Does anyone have Shane Howard's (Goanna singer) 'Escape From Reality' music video? It was released in the third quarter of 1991 and was aired on Rage a few times.

Re: Random video request(s)

Hey Nathan, when was it last aired on rage?

Probably when it was in the top 60, around Sept 1991.

ohnoitisnathan
Rather than start a thread just for my request, I propose this as a general request thread. Feel free to post yours

Does anyone have Shane Howard's (Goanna singer) 'Escape From Reality' music video? It was released in the third quarter of 1991 and was aired on Rage a few times.

Hi Nathan

I will have a check when I get home, I do have about 5 of their videos including some of Shanes individuals but I have a feeling they are all 80's ones

Hi Nathan

Terribly sorry mate, i definitely don't have it, but will keep my eye out for it.

That's OK Lee, thanks for looking.

What's the chart position of Shane Howard's Escape From Reality song on the national AMR or ARIA singles chart in 1991?

It peaked at #40.

Chart run (in the ARIA top 100):

40-(63)-52-(64)-(100)-out