Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SLADE on GTK

Hello, I saw on Youtube long video from GTK with Slade but in my collection there is only short version of it. Youtube is a poor quality copy. Do any of you have a good quality full video including SLADE from GTK?

Re: SLADE on GTK

Hi Jan
What was the name of the song in the Slade clip and do you know when Rage played it? I can check if I have it. I need to send some clips to Italy and Ukraine so I may as well send some to Poland as well.

Hi Friend, for sure "Get down and get with it", "Mamma weer all crazee now", "Skweeze me pleeze me", report. You can find it on Youtube but as I said it's bad quality. On Youtube there is long report so, it was showed in TV...Will be very nice can get it in long version....

And here you can read more: http://sladestory.blogspot.com/1973/01/gtk-footage-73.html
Video on YouTube take about 10 min.

Jan
It appears that episode of Slade on GTK, following the link you mention, was played August 19 2006 when The Dirty Three guest programmed Rage.

Unfortunately I don't have that episode. If it had been played during Retro season then I would almost certainly have it but I didn't record that many episodes during the year at that time.

Hopefully someone else did record it at the time and will be able to help you with it.

Thank you very much and hope someone has it in good quality and answer on my request here...