Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Oz Compilations website

http://www.oz-compilation-albums.com

You can look up 60's, 70's & 80's compilations and ALL the details on each one. If you click on the imgage of the two featured albums of a year, all the comps from that year come up.....AMAZING!

Re: Great Oz Compilations website

Thanks for the link. I don't know where they got their chart info from though; it's completely wrong.

I know, brilliant website, I've had it bookmarked for just over 18 months. This is were I knocked off all the covers for my complete digital reconstruction of my 80s compilation project.

ohnoitisnathan
Thanks for the link. I don't know where they got their chart info from though; it's completely wrong.

I read a link about the website and it mentioned that all the chart info was taken from Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane charts. So yeah, the chart info is all over the place. National chart positions would have been better. Besides ignoring the chart info, the rest is great.