Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KANSAS All I Wanted

What are rage doing tonight?

This is like rage retro, they are playing this OBSCURE video by Kansas with All i Wanted. Didn't record as I wasn't aware of what it was going to be. Darn!... And now Chicago, Japan and Berlin?

Not recording Chicago either, DRATS!

WTF is going on, I hope this trend continues on rage!!!

And that I am more prepared!!!

Re: KANSAS All I Wanted

As I posted in the other thread, it wasn't random programming, but each band name on the playlist contains a city or country in it, just like Architecture in Helsinki.

See Nathan, that's why you won that rage competition a few years ago. I wish I was a bit more insightful and not see things at face value.

Just checked out the playlist again. Those folks at rage are very clever! If only they put that much time into January's programming!

Michael
See Nathan, that's why you won that rage competition a few years ago.

Partly. It was also due to spending several hours a day googling/youtube-ing/wikipedia-ing for the better part of a week, a hint of desperation, and a top secret 'surefire' winning strategy that I won't reveal lest they hold another, similar competition . Although I doubt they'd let the same person win twice?

ohnoitisnathan
As I posted in the other thread, it wasn't random programming, but each band name on the playlist contains a city or country in it, just like Architecture in Helsinki.

S H I T, I didn't realize that it was a special on cities or countries!

Aren't you a CLEVER cookie, Geez. I am impressed!

ohnoitisnathan
Michael
See Nathan, that's why you won that rage competition a few years ago.

Partly. It was also due to spending several hours a day googling/youtube-ing/wikipedia-ing for the better part of a week, a hint of desperation, and a top secret 'surefire' winning strategy that I won't reveal lest they hold another, similar competition . Although I doubt they'd let the same person win twice?

Maybe Nath, you could go into competittion with Sherlock?