Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help finding Countdown episode numbers

Hi Gang!

I'm trying to track down 2 Countdown episode numbers and thinking some wizards here may be able to help me. They are both Madonna related:

1/ Interview during the playing of the Holiday film clip, 83/84 is my guess of years.

2/ Humdrum segment where Molly is at the Virgin Tour and they play a small segment of 2 songs, Holiday and Dress You Up. Mid - late 1985 is my guess. Madonna points at Molly and sticks her tongue out at him. This is not to be confused when Countdown played the full Dress You Up clip and stuck the Molly bit in it. That was repeated last year.

Would really appreciate tracking down these episode numbers, as I believe they are the only 2 Madonna related ones left for them to repeat.

Re: Need help finding Countdown episode numbers

Sean, I know these bits well, but can't put my finger on which episodes/dates they are from.

I'm thinking the first one is from an April '84 episode. For the life of me, I cannot work out the second one.

Re: Need help finding Countdown episode numbers

Sean, I have messaged you on Facebook!