Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New photo's added to FAN PHOTOS section! :-)

New Fan Photo's from Countdown from Karen :-)

Thanks Karen!

http://www.countdownmemories.com/fan_photos/karen/index.html

Re: New photo's added to FAN PHOTOS section! :-)

My god! They're great!!! Tell Karen she should post the Marilyn ones on his Twitter. He'll love it and is very active in responding.

He would love it actually. I used to speak yo Marilyn ALL the time on You Tube. I even asked him for an interview and he said yes for an email interview but it never ended up happening...

He is ALWAYS very good in responding to messages on social networks, bless him :-)

Just checked out Karen's photos! Noticed that the text under the Molly & Marilyn photos should be April '84 and not March '84. This episode was aired 8/4/84 and guessing it was recorded 6/4/84.

Liked checking all the photos out again. Geez, I wish I was born 10 years earlier and lived in Melbourne at that time - you would never get me away from that carpark. .

Liked the Sting shots from '85 outside the studio and graffitied on the wall is 'Xmen Rock'.