Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gary Keseker - Colombine - Hit Scene 1969

I saw the video on You Tube of Gary Keseker - Colombine - Hit Scene 1969.... I didn't see this one before I deleted most of it but I find it SOOOO very bizarre that I have to have it.

Can someone do me a copy of this performance? :-)

Re: Gary Keseker - Colombine - Hit Scene 1969

LOL, dare I say this, I wouldn't mind a copy either My email addy is listed below, just take out the NOSPAM bit. Of course the intro interview/outro Dick Whatshisname's comments are also required.

I still have the entire night on HDD and can do copies of things although it will have to wait until the end of Jan as I am busy with about 10 trades with others at the moment and don't have time for a few weeks yet.

The only thing you will need to keep in mind is that I have the black bars either side as that is how my DVD recorder captures the picture - it is not 4:3

Remind me again after Australia Day weekend if you still want it then.

I checked out the video to see what the fuss was all about. It was normal and isn't that how they all performed at that time? Def. need the intro and outro to give me the full picture!