Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday morning on rage

rage finally got more diverse this morning at 5:30 am THIS DAY TONIGHT: DANCING August 19th, 1977 and
NEWS EXCERPT - October 1st, 1978 Babe's Disco was so utterly CAMP!... It was complete HEAVEN! * IAN DURY & THE BLOCKHEADS Reasons To Be Cheerful, THE MANHATTAN TRANSFER Twilight Zone,
NOOSHA FOX The Heat Is On and TELEX Rock Around The Clock were also G*E*N*I*U*S.

Now F U C K OFF Hitscene and DIE!... I want all Hitscene's permanently DELETED!!!

Re: Sunday morning on rage

Haha - before you do permanently purge all those Hitscenes off your recorder Jason I did have the obligatory power failure last night just after I went to bed around 0330. I lost about 5 minutes of the August 16 1969 episode before the power came back on. The episode cut out just as Rim D Paul was doing a dreadful rendition of Little Green Apples.

The rain was pretty constant all night out in the Eastern suburbs where I am. Hope for better weather next week. Always plays havoc with the power supply.

If anyone can do a copy just of that episode for me (August 16) that would be great. I am also pleased the clips at the end were more interesting for you. I havent had time to watch them yet. Hope next week is more to everyones liking here as well. Please - NO REPEATS of Countdown. Im a bit pessimistic about that given it is a 70's theme next week more than likely.

oooops, I got rid of it most of it except a few things which i kept, sorry :-( I should have kept it all for you.

All Hitscene's are gone and I only kept 2 performances from all the Hitscene's

Someone else here will be BOUND to have it, I'm sure. Put a new post up here about it so others can find it easily!!!

Have just emailed you Brett, can do one up for you! :)

Jason 'The Moderator'
rage finally got more diverse this morning at 5:30 am THIS DAY TONIGHT: DANCING August 19th, 1977 and
NEWS EXCERPT - October 1st, 1978 Babe's Disco was so utterly CAMP!... It was complete HEAVEN! * IAN DURY & THE BLOCKHEADS Reasons To Be Cheerful, THE MANHATTAN TRANSFER Twilight Zone,
NOOSHA FOX The Heat Is On and TELEX Rock Around The Clock were also G*E*N*I*U*S.

Now F U C K OFF Hitscene and DIE!... I want all Hitscene's permanently DELETED!!!

Jason, any way you can also delete all the Hitscene comments from this forum?

Oh, that's a shame you deleted Hitscene. I would have liked you to do me a disc and sent it to me and then I would have scratched the f@#k out of the disc and thrown it in the bin!

Michael
Oh, that's a shame you deleted Hitscene. I would have liked you to do me a disc and sent it to me and then I would have scratched the f@#k out of the disc and thrown it in the bin!

HA,HA,HA... HILARIOUS!!! I would have liked to have put it in the microwave and watch the disc BURN baby BURN!... Hitscene is a load of F U C K I N G S H I T!

How I HATE it, I want all episodes at the ABC wiped for good!!!

Michael

I can delete anything I like on this forum, I think I may delete any talk of Hitscene, good suggestion Michael