Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COUNTDOWN MEDIA (Today's HEARLD SUN article)

On my website countdownmemories.com under the heading COUNTDOWN MEDIA I have added the little article which was published in today's HERALD SUN by Mr Cameron Adams on the LACK of Countdown yet again into the 2nd week of January. CHECK IT OUT!

Re: COUNTDOWN MEDIA (Today's HEARLD SUN article)

http://www.countdownmemories.com/media/index.htm

Jason, is there an email address for Cameron? I think there usually is when I read the 'Hit' section on Thursday's ??? Should send him an email and get him to sign the petition and mention if his friends/contacts would also be intrested in signing it.

What about Gavin Wood?(since he does the voiceover intro to your website) or is that asking too much from him? Hope the staff at rage read this short blurb in the article and are feeling silly for their mistake?

I believe Cameron was a member of a pop forum that I used to frequent... so I wouldn't be surprised if he's checking this forum out

Michael
Jason, is there an email address for Cameron? I think there usually is when I read the 'Hit' section on Thursday's ??? Should send him an email and get him to sign the petition and mention if his friends/contacts would also be intrested in signing it.

I know Cameron Adams and talk to him quite a bit, bless him

Michael
What about Gavin Wood?(since he does the voiceover intro to your website) or is that asking too much from him? Hope the staff at rage read this short blurb in the article and are feeling silly for their mistake?

Gavin Wood now lives in LA. Had a little chat with him a few weeks ago when Molly had his accident.