Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is Ausmusic month on rage?

So what is Ausmusic month? I thought it was all Aussie artists featured in the Saturday nights programming for November. Boy & Bear are programming this weekend, but the playlist looks a mess - it's all over the place.

Re: What is Ausmusic month on rage?

Yeah, not a very Australian music month. Rage are just getting some young and upcoming Australian bands to GP over the month, but they program anything they want. It's not actually a month of Australian music.

Guru Bob
Yeah, not a very Australian music month. Rage are just getting some young and upcoming Australian bands to GP over the month, but they program anything they want. It's not actually a month of Australian music.

I actually think that when it comes to Australian music month on rage that programmer's should ONLY be allowed to play Australian content as what's the point otherwise?

Thanks for clearing it up. Yes, what is the point!