Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hall & Oates touring?

I heard on my local radio station that they are giving tickets away next week to various gigs. One of them was Hall & Oates. Are they touring Oz? I had a quick look online and saw nothing locked in??? Does anyone know when they are touring?

BTW - 'Behind The Music' on MTV Classic (formerly VH1) had a doco on Hall & Oates a week or so ago. Not a bad doco, but they could have done better.

Re: Hall & Oates touring?

Yes! Saw article in todays Sunday Mail saying they are touring next year (doesn't say when), supported by Icehouse. Tix go on sale in September

Actually on reading it again it does say when - March

Thanks JASE. I heard an update on another local radio station. Unfortunately, they are not coming to Canberra (my place), the closest place is Bowral and they are supported by Icehouse. The DJ mentioned that the reason why they aren't coming to Canberra is because when they last toured Australia in 1991, they were struggling to sell tickets for the Canberra gig and the radio stations gave away around 200 tickets to fill up the venue. I guess being 1991, the majority of the public were over 80's artists like 'Hall & Oates' ie their popularity had waned by then. The DJ actually went to the gig and he said that it was one of the best concerts he had ever been too - it was fantastic.