Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wa Wa Nee's first album from 1986?

Hay guys, trying to find a copy of Wa Wa Nee's first album on CD, or a flac copy please? This is the one with stimulation, and sugar free. Also trying to find a lossless version of Mondo Rock's 2004 greatest hits, the one with "I'm free". Thanks

Re: Wa Wa Nee's first album from 1986?

Luke, mate, I can certainly help out with that one if you give me a day or so. I've got the original CBS copy from the late 80s. Unfortunately I can't help you with the Mondo Rock one. Gotta say that 1987 Aliens EP from Mondo rock was a great EP, a **** shame it was never released to CD. Can you please send me your e-mail, we can get something sorted out.

Mark from 2PR FM
Luke, mate, I can certainly help out with that one if you give me a day or so. I've got the original CBS copy from the late 80s. Unfortunately I can't help you with the Mondo Rock one. Gotta say that 1987 Aliens EP from Mondo rock was a great EP, a **** shame it was never released to CD. Can you please send me your e-mail, we can get something sorted out.

Thanks Mark, yep, got your email from your website, thanks, looking forward to the DVD also looking forward to that Pseudo Echo love and adventure's CD. I'd shout you a VeeBee or two if I was near you.

Hi Luke, The essential WA WA NEE CD that is available has the complete first album on it and about most of the 2nd album minus 2 songs.

Track list:

1.STIMULATION

2.I COULD MAKE YOU LOVE ME

3.SUGAR FREE

4.ONE AND ONE (AIN'T I GOOD ENOUGH)

5.TEACHER

6.CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF

7.SO GOOD

8.I WANT YOU

9.BRITE LITES

10.BLUSH

11.GONE

12.GIVING EVERYTHING

13.ONE DAY

14.NEVER BEEN SO IN LOVE

15.WHEN THE WORLD IS A HOME

16.MANCHILD

17.LOVE REACTION

18.JELLY BABY

19.DO IT TO ME

Here's the original CD album artwork:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CZY0L5R

The only difference was that 2 of the songs were 12" mixes on the CD version of the album. CBS use to do this with their CD version of albums in the 80's for some reason.

Hi Brett, I know there is a current compilation out by them, and many thanks for the info. I'm going to send him a DVD with a few hard to find albums on it, including the Pseudo Echo Love and Adventure, and an album from the venetians from 1986.

My CBS copy of Wa Wa Nee just has all the standard versions on it, there seems to be no extended versions, though it says so on the cover, must of been a misprint. I'd say the current Essential Wa Wa Nee is most probably cranked and very loud, like much of Sony's current material, but having said that, he may still be very interested in getting it.

I'm also sending him the second Wa Wa Nee album. If anybody wants a copy, please let me know.

On the subject of Mondo Rock, I also wouldn't mind a copy of the 2004 greatest hits. Their version of I'm Free is very difficult to find. I'm open for any trades, please let me know if I can help.

Wow, Mark, thanks for the DVD. love the selections you put on, didn't even know half these albums were released to CD. Enjoy Pseudo echo's love and adventure, the venetians album with so much for love, and both the wa wa nees.. thanks for the effort, this was much appreciated.

Luke

Mark from 2PR FM
Unfortunately I can't help you with the Mondo Rock one. Gotta say that 1987 Aliens EP from Mondo rock was a great EP, a **** shame it was never released to CD. :( Can you please send me your e-mail, we can get something sorted out.

It was released on CD. Here is a copy. http://www.mediafire.com/?9m7er2imh1w2amr

brett the link is down mate http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CZY0L5R
appreciate it if u would upload it again

Give me a few days, I'll get something sorted out as I also have a copy of this disc.

cool

Album just posted on Midoztouch - Enjoy!

http://midoztouch2.freeforums.net/thread/960/wa-nee-1986-flac

The thread has been moved:
http://midoztouch2.freeforums.net/post/3926

this link is working, other one is deleted

this link is working, other one is deleted
thanks for sharing