Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Duran Duran-All You Need Is Now-(Out Now)

I've been working my way through Duran Duran's new album. All i can say that it's one their best in a long time.
Stand out tracks are:
All You Need Is Now
Leave A Light On ( 'Save A Prayer' of the album)
Girl Panic! ( 'Girls On Film' of the album)
The Man Who Stole A Leopard
Before The Rain ( 'The Chauffer' of the album)
Meditterranea

Their are other tracks that are good on the album, but the ones above seem to stay with me a bit more.

The tracks 'A Diamond in the mind' and 'Return to now' are the two 'Big Thing' short interlude tracks.

The track 'Safe ( in the heat of the moment)'seems more in tune with their last album 'Red Carpet...'

Has anybody else bought this album?

Re: Duran Duran-All You Need Is Now-(Out Now)

Are u serious that you haven't included:

Being Followed - My Own Way meets (Hold Back The Rain)
IT KILLLLS ME! AMAZING...

The Man Who Stole A Leopard (The Chauffer meets Tel Aviv)for me. SPINE CHILLING!

I am still waiting on my order and I am over it, Amazon are taking FOREVER!

I have ordered the standard CD version and the US CD/DVD. Both on their way!

I also have to now order the UK Double CD Box Set copy!!!

BEST album they have made in DECADES!

Girl Panic & Blame The Machines are also HEAVEN.

I am dying to get my copy so I can hear it properly as I am old fashioned and don't want to hear it all in full till I get my copy's!

I am equally ****** off as I am waiting for my copy of the new Human League album 'Credo' which is also NOT here! And THAT is literally KILLLLING ME! :-(

I ahve heard bit of The League album and it's FLAWLESS but the same goes. I don't want to hear the whole album in it's entirity till I get my cd copy!

I am ALSO waiting on the new Blancmange album, YES :-) INDEED!

They were shipped 2 weeks ago and I can't believe how long it takes! Living in Australia is literally
H E L L, absolutely ridiculous how far we are away from everything GOOD and how long we all have to wait!

Jason "The Moderator"
BEST album they [Duran Duran] have made in DECADES!

Sounds great, I'll have to get a copy.

I am equally ****** off as I am waiting for my copy of the new Human League album 'Credo' which is also NOT here!

Credo is released (overseas) already? ****, I've been waiting for it for ages. I loved Secrets, and finally the follow-up is released. (Although I really like pretty much all League albums, except maybe Love and Dancing)

I didn't know there was a new one. I bought Mange Tout ages ago and thought that was a very underrated album.

Looks like my credit card is about to get a solid workout...

Jason "The Moderator"
Are u serious that you haven't included:

Being Followed - My Own Way meets (Hold Back The Rain)
IT KILLLLS ME! AMAZING...

The Man Who Stole A Leopard (The Chauffer meets Tel Aviv)for me. SPINE CHILLING!

I am still waiting on my order and I am over it, Amazon are taking FOREVER!

I have ordered the standard CD version and the US CD/DVD. Both on their way!

I also have to now order the UK Double CD Box Set copy!!!

BEST album they have made in DECADES!

Girl Panic & Blame The Machines are also HEAVEN.

I am dying to get my copy so I can hear it properly as I am old fashioned and don't want to hear it all in full till I get my copy's!

I am equally ****** off as I am waiting for my copy of the new Human League album 'Credo' which is also NOT here! And THAT is literally KILLLLING ME! :-(

I ahve heard bit of The League album and it's FLAWLESS but the same goes. I don't want to hear the whole album in it's entirity till I get my cd copy!

They were shipped 2 weeks ago and I can't believe how long it takes! Living in Australia is literally
H E L L, absolutely ridiculous how far we are away from everything GOOD and how long we all have to wait!

Yes 'Blame The Machines' and 'Being Followed' are another two great tracks on this album. There are just too many to name. It just took the right producer. I would love to hear the 'Reportage' album. Im hoping it will be released one day.

I will have to get the US deluxe version of this album to get the bonus tracks as well.

Got my Human League 'Credo' today :-) YAY!!!!!

Duran Duran 'All You Need Is Now' double 2 cd in Box came today! I am SO excited :-) Now waiting on the CD/DVD edition...

Human League and Duran new albums both in the same week 1 day apart. How much HEAVEN does that get!

Been playing this album so many times since i bought it. Found the deluxe Cd at JB's, it's the one in a box and has 2 extra tracks and two small booklets with pictures and song lyrics in them. Ordered the CD/DVD from the US.

The clip is being shown on Rage Sat morning

Guru Bob
The clip is being shown on Rage Sat morning

Thanks Bob, I also have the clip on the US CD/DVD. I don't know why we didn't get this edition in Australia. The DVD's pretty good. The best of the extra tracks is 'Networker Nation',the other two tracks are 'Too close to the sun' and 'Early summer nerves'

I saw them performing live on the Ellen Degeneres show a few days ago (just coincidence as it was my default channel while recording some DVDs)