Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boy George

I knew that would get your attention Jason.

'Boy George - Behind The Music' is on MTV Classics this Sunday night @ 10pm.

Re: Boy George

YAY! Thanks Michael!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, HEAVEN!

I do have it BUT it's in S H I T T Y quality.

YES, it did get my attention instantly!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I watched this last night. I was disappointed that it didn't cover the years from 1987-99 (it just went straight from '86 to 2000). I would have like to see his comeback single 'Everything I Own'/Sold period and his work on 'The Crying Game'. Oh well, if it didn't work in America, I guess it's not worth covering!

Jason, there is an item on ebay that may interest - a TV Week wire cage promo poster for TV Week with Boy George on the cover - item 180632465550.

It is weird that no Sold, Jesus Loves You, Crying Game, Cheapness & Beauty AND no Culture Club reunion from 1999 was mentioned!

Though I was VERY surprised as I thought they would play the only Boy George 'Behind The Music' I knew and have from the late 90s BUT I was SO happy to see they have updated it and have new interview with Mikey Craig and Jon Moss filmed in the past few months in 2011!

WOW< even mentioned the new Culture Club reunion, Worried About The Boy and Taboo.

There was some footage on there that was SO heavenly, WOW!

Guru Bob
Jason, there is an item on ebay that may interest - a TV Week wire cage promo poster for TV Week with Boy George on the cover - item 180632465550.

OMG, I MUST have it!!!!