Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Had to wipe HDD - need clips from this morning's rage

My HDD decided to freeze in the middle of deleting a title, and it subsequently wiped the HDD's entire contents as I was getting out of it. I lost some of the clips from this morning's Rage that I hadn't backed up to DVD yet. Does anyone have these (preferably recorded digitally in 4:3 ratio, though the Culture Beat clip would be letterboxed widescreen):

JON BON JOVI Blaze Of Glory (Mercury)
ELTON JOHN Nikita (RocketRecord Company)
NENA 99 Luftballoons (Epic)

10:30am

PSEUDO ECHO A Beat For You (EMI)*
PAUL LEKAKIS Boom Boom - Countdown Dance-off (Polydor)*
SPARKS Music That You Can Dance To (BMG)*
YELLO Tied Up (Universal)*
CULTURE BEAT Mr. Vain (Sony)

I only 'really' need the * asterisked clips, but would like the others too if possible. I've got a good VHS-sourced copy of the Yello clip, but would still like it from Rage.

Willing to trade or pay.

Re: Had to wipe HDD - need clips from this morning's rage

I've got them all here mate...send me the address you need them to go to via private email :)

Hey Nathan, that quote in your Shakespear's Sister image, is that a quote from a song? Because if it is, is it 'You Have Place A Chill In My Heart' - Eurythmics? Do i win a prize?

Thanks Abbaluke, will email you.

Michael
Hey Nathan, that quote in your Shakespear's Sister image, is that a quote from a song? Because if it is, is it 'You Have Place A Chill In My Heart' - Eurythmics? Do i win a prize?

Yep, it's from YHPACIMH (what an acronym).

I concocted that image several years ago, as a joke, for use on a now-defunct Siobhan Fahey (Shakespear's Sister) fan forum - using the picture from the 'Stay' single sleeve, + the stretched legs from Marcella Detroit's 'Jewel' album. It's a play on the rivalry/animosity between the 2 , and obviously with the Eurythmics connection as Siobhan (or 'Shuv' as we like to call her) was married to Dave.

The prize? Um... I'll have to work on that.

so I guess you're killing a bit of time like me until Countdown starts? I was busy typing away ealier and missed recording the first Sherbs song. Oh well 'I'm OK'

Just waiting for Countdown to arrive... hmmmmmm

About 18 minutes to go!

I've got the Sherbs clips - don't know if I'll be keeping them (ain't watched 'em yet), but I won't delete them in a rush, as I have all this newfound space on my HDD