Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1/12/1985 REAL LIFE "ONE BLIND LOVE"

This performance was just immaculate!

David Sterry with bleached hair suits him to a tea! He looked brilliant and his outfit was TO DIE 4!

LOVED this performance, so THE highlight of all 1985's for me!

Re: 1/12/1985 REAL LIFE "ONE BLIND LOVE"

I haven't watched it yet, but I had a quick look this morning to see if the December '85 and July '81 episodes recoreded alright - thumbs up!

Why did rage still have it listed on the screen as '10 December, 1985'? How can they get it wrong, when I assume the tape would clearly say '1 December 1985' and the archives page here shows it too.

That's why Stu and me had been pushing for this episode for so long. It's a good episode anyhow but that performance is just such a stand out. Really happy that they included this.

Finally seeing it again after all this time, was great.

I had it on video when i recorded it originally on Countdown, but with those things eventually chewed up.

If only we could get the 4 or 5 Hey Hey performances, also had those on video as well as the Solid Gold.

Stu

I had it on video when i recorded it originally on Countdown, but with those things eventually chewed up.

If only we could get the 4 or 5 Hey Hey performances, also had those on video as well as the Solid Gold.

Hi Stu

I was just wondering if you were interested in Real Life's 2 videos of Babies and Face To Face. Both are official music videos, not live? Just let me know

Lee
Stu

Hi Stu

I was just wondering if you were interested in Real Life's 2 videos of Babies and Face To Face. Both are official music videos, not live? Just let me know

Hi Lee

Ahh yeah, you bet, i'm pretty sure i probably owe you a few things from other times we have sent each other dvd's, i lost my old e-mail account and all contacts, the new one is attached here.

I have watched the Babies vid on YouTube a heap of times, but obviously don't have it on dvd.

Now we all got One Blind Love [ticks that off the list], an AWESOME eprformance, I shall continue my search for :

Babies [Vid]
Exploding Bullets [Hey Hey]
Heartland [Hey Hey]
Let's Fall In Love 1 [Hey Hey]
Let's Fall In Love 2 [Hey Hey]
Angel [Solid Gold]
Catch Me [Solid Gold]
Angel '89 - digital copy [C'Down Rev]

Not too sure if they performed the first 3 singles on Hey Hey, but the other ones i HAD on video a long time ago.

- Exploding Bullets and a strobe like video effect
- Heartland in all white outfits
- Let's Fall In Love with the new version [Down Come The Hammer], not Flame version.

Stu
I have both the Solid Gold performances and Exploding Bullets and Heartland from Hey Hey. Have been meaning to add them to my Real Life YouTube site - reallifeexperience.

I will need to catch up with you again at some point trade wise.

Guru Bob
Stu
I have both the Solid Gold performances and Exploding Bullets and Heartland from Hey Hey. Have been meaning to add them to my Real Life YouTube site - reallifeexperience.

I will need to catch up with you again at some point trade wise.

WOW!!!!!

I;ll be more than happy to compile all video's up and send to whoever wants a finished copy with all these extra's plus One Blind Love.

I made up one a little while back, but always seemed unfinished.

Whe the Episode aired on Rage on the 23rd of January, They got the date totally wrong.

Thanks to the amazing Guru, i now have most of these clips i was after, amazing footage.

Lee, i don't have your e-mail address unfortunatly as i lost my old email account a while back, but i have a stack of DVD's to send your way from past trades if you could click on my email link....cheers.