Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Copies on DVD of countdown episodes

Gday countdowners...

I am desparate to get copies of recenet countdown specials on rage and any older footage.....i have a few discs but always looking for more......if anyone can help please message me on jay_whitefeather74@hotmail.com or get me on facebook, Steve-Wahoo McCool...thanks alot

Re: Copies on DVD of countdown episodes

Email me Jay and we can work something out. I'd be glad to work out a trade of some kind.

Kyron
Email me Jay and we can work something out. I'd be glad to work out a trade of some kind.

Hey Kyron.. can I please email you also? As I'm looking for Countdown episodes also..

Chad
Kyron

Hey Kyron.. can I please email you also? As I'm looking for Countdown episodes also..

Go for it Chad.

I have all but two RAGE repeats but I'm looking for some upgrades and I have other collecting interests, so feel free to contact me when it suits.

Cheers,

Ron