Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Little Heroes Double EMI CD from early 90s

A verylong time ago, EMI had release a double CD of the Little Heroes seond and third albums. I've been trying to find them, but have had no luck. When looking on ebay, I get as far as a heap of different compilations that have the song "One perfect day" on it (very frustrating).

http://desc.shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=%22Little+Heroes%22+CD&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_okw=%22Little+Heroes%22+CD&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_TitleDesc=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=Postcode&LH_SubLocation=1&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&_fsradio2=%26LH_LocatedIn%3D1&_salic=0&_saact=15&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_rdc=1

I can't see any of their albums on CD, and I know they have had CDs as I've seen them.

Thanks

Mark

Re: Looking for Little Heroes Double EMI CD from early 90s

Yes EMI did release a double Little Heroes CD which included their 2nd (Play by Numbers) and 3rd ( Watch The World) album. It took me a few years to find a copy.

Wow, is there any chance I can please, please, please get a burn from you, or upload a Flac with a EAC or Nero CD DAE log?

I've really become fed up looking for this CD, the record companies only know how to release "one perfect day" on a myriad of compilations.

It would be fantastically wonderful to have a copy of there albums on CD, my vinyls are in pretty ordinary condition as they were bought second hand.

If you could do this, it would be much appreciated. If easier I can pay with paypal for posting out a burned DVD with the albums on it on wave.

Many thanks

What's the best way to contact you?

Here are the CD cover scans:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFKPZYT9

There were 2 different CD cover releases of this double set. This one is the good one with the actual album covers and photos, the other was a dull bare bones EMI art dept cover job.

brett
What's the best way to contact you?

Sorry, totally forgot, you can e-mail me at:
radio2prfm (at) optusnet.com.au

Many thanks

Hi Brett, CDs have arrived in excellent shape, and am currently listening to watch the world, and up to the third track. All sounding great, direct from the master tape, the way this music is supposed to be heard. Again, many thanks. Mark

Mark from 2PR FM
Hi Brett, CDs have arrived in excellent shape, and am currently listening to watch the world, and up to the third track. All sounding great, direct from the master tape, the way this music is supposed to be heard. Again, many thanks. Mark

No worries Mark.