Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Black Eye for Billy?

Has anyone ever noticed when they watch Billy and Todd front Dragon performing 'Motor City Connection' in show 221 repreated the other night, that Billy appears to be sporting a black eye? You can see it when he lowers his shades at one point.

Marc hosted that show so I wonder how cordial relations were that day? He also doesn't look like his full energetic happy self either. A bit of unfortuate scheduling I think.

I'm thinking about tracking down a copy of Power Play as I actually quite like some of the material they performed that year on Countdown. I think part of teh reason it wasn't successful may have been a bit of consumer resistance to a version of Dragon without Marc.

Billy Rogers actually reminds me of Pinky Beecroft, but then again I suffer a bit from prosopagnosia so that might not be entirely accurate.