Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLASHEZ ???

Though i am far more interested in 80s Countdown and Rock Arena I thoroughly enjoy Flashez. It's interesting that rage say "COMING UP" in January Countdown, Flashez, ROck Arena...

YET there has been ZERO Flashez and BORING old Hitscene which i can NOT stand!

I did however enjoy the GTK with William Shakespeare :-) ***

Re: FLASHEZ ???

I would imagine Flashez will be shown soon enough. I'm sure I'll be corrected but I think 3 Flashez shows have aired thus far with only 4 remaining? Is that right?

On that note I really don't understand why Countdown Revolution hasn't been shown for awhile. I wouldn't mind seeing at least 1 episode of it sometime. Very strange why that gets ignored and yet Recovery and The 10.30 Slot appear with boring regularity.

I'd love to see that 1990 Xmas special of C. Rev I've heard about - sounds great.

I SOOOOO want Boy George at The Metro "Countdown Revolution" !

No fair :-( I still remember that show and recording George doing "After The Love"

I found a Countdown Revolution on an old tape today which had Craig McLachlan as a guest and the Oz premiere of Vogue by Madonna. Does anyone know the date this aired?? It was around Easter time as they were handling Easter Eggs.