Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retro rage 1st & 8th January 2011

The first two weeks of Retro rage that I recorded I have either missed the start or used a lousy tape (which was brand new). I can't use a DVD as the DVD recorder is not working and don't like using the Tivo for rage due to the long-run time of the show. If I could somehow please get a copy I would be most grateful.

Re: Retro rage 1st & 8th January 2011

I would really appreciate a reply. I should add that with the recording I can hear it ok it's just that the picture quality is snowy. My Dad said the heads of the VCR could be dirty.

Re: Retro rage 1st & 8th January 2011

It may be time to upgrade to a HDD recorder. I have all the material but 2 entire nights is a large amount of footage at about 13 hours.

I just don't have the spare time for something like that until at least October due to a number of things I have on. All I have been doing for people are little bits and pieces when they were desperate for certain particular items.

If no one else is able to help I will add you to my list but you would be No.22 at this stage and it will take a long while to get around to, unless you wish to trade and have original material taped off TV from the 80's - I always prefer to trade.

Cheers