Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belinda Carlisle Clips

Hi Gang!

Does any one out there have decent quality copies of later Belinda Carlisle clips, from her 'Live Your Life Be Free' album, &/or the 'I Feel The Magic' video that they can share?

Re: Belinda Carlisle Clips

Yes, check your emails

I also have Little Black Book, which seems to be quite rare. It is a DVD Rip and clean if anybody is interested

Lee
I also have Little Black Book, which seems to be quite rare. It is a DVD Rip and clean if anybody is interested

WOW Lee! That sounds great! I would LURVE a copy of that! Where do we go from here? Are you able to upload a VOB of it? I cna't seem to find your email address here to contact you.

Cheers,
Sean

I sure hope Lee comes back!! :)

Nothing to do with her clips, but I went and saw Belinda LIVE last night.

She still looks amazing, her voice is still powerful and boy can she sing live! All the songs were sung so well, to the same sound of her recordings.

It started off with a couple of video screens showing all her achievements, videos, interviews etc from the 80's and early 90's. She did pretty much all her singles and then after encore, she sung 3 Go-Go's songs "Vacation", "Our Lips Are Sealed", "We Got The Beat" then wrapped it up with "Live Your Life Be Free" and "Heaven Is A Place On Earth".

It was funny at the intro to "Our Lips..." she goes, "no this song is not "Alex the Seal" - had to laugh, but during the song, I was just picturing The Go-Go's singing this on Countdown (27/6/82).

I was hanging out for "Mad About You" and she played it. Seriously, I would've been happy if she just sang all the songs off her solo debut. The crowd went crazy over "Summer Rain" and all ran to the stage and danced.

I didn't know the last time she was in Oz was in 2003, when she would have done the 80's concerts, so it has probably been the 90's since we last saw her touring here as a solo act.

Great to hear Michael! Which venue did you go to?
I saw her at Coogee on Thursday and Campbelltown on Saturday. Loved it!

It was at the 'Auditorium' - Vikings Rugby Union Club at Erindale, Canberra. I was surpised that it was at this venue, cause I think Belinda still would have sold out, if it was at The Royal Theatre.

You must be a big fan, having seen her twice on this tour?

Michael
It was at the 'Auditorium' - Vikings Rugby Union Club at Erindale, Canberra. I was surpised that it was at this venue, cause I think Belinda still would have sold out, if it was at The Royal Theatre.

You must be a big fan, having seen her twice on this tour?

Yes, it's strange how these singers can come and do entertainment centres and then 10 years later it's R.S.L.'s at odd places. All the Sydney shows were packed and every seat was sold out at the sit down shows, so it's all good.

Yep, I'm quite the fan of Ms Carlisle's. I've been a fan since the Go Go's. I believe I was 6 months old then?

Hi SydneySean

Just checking to see if you needed

Love In The Key Of C

Lee
Hi SydneySean

Just checking to see if you needed

Love In The Key Of C

Hey Lee!
Thanks for thinking of me! Can you tell me what the source is and what type of file it is? I found a site recently and got that clip from there but if yours is any better I'll take it. Still astounded with Little Black Book! THANKS! :)

Hi SydneySean

The video is PAL DVD Rip. Dolby Digital I am afraid not PCM audio, and 164mb

Let me know if you would like it

Michael
It was funny at the intro to "Our Lips..." she goes, "no this song is not "Alex the Seal"

Someone I used to be friends with thought the lyrics were "As Long As I See You" It does actually sound like that though if you listen hard enough.

ohnoitisnathan
Michael
It was funny at the intro to "Our Lips..." she goes, "no this song is not "Alex the Seal"

Someone I used to be friends with thought the lyrics were "As Long As I See You" It does actually sound like that though if you listen hard enough.

LOL! Love it, Nathan! Singing it now!

SydneySean
ohnoitisnathan
Michael

LOL! Love it, Nathan! Singing it now!

I actually prefer 'As Long As I See You' to 'Our Lips Are Sealed' or 'Alex the Seal' now.

Some other misheard lyrics of 'Our Lips Are Sealed' that I found through google:

"How does it feel?"

"I Love Cecille"

"I'm a tuxedo."

"Our tit$ are real"

"Honest, I see you"