Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I thought...

I'll let you all know..... direct from rages website from Monday afternoon 27th Dec....

"COMING UP IN 2011:
It's all retro goodness with rage digging up episodes of Countdown, Flashez, Rock Arena, Recovery, 10.30 Slot and more as well as many nuggets of rare music gold for Retro Month all January!"

Note the very words.... "Recovery, 10.30 Slot"; Uh no, we'll all be subjected to more of that rubbish again, I guess at the end of the day, we'll all have to be grateful for whatever we get. Just hope we get a heap more countdowns from 1980 and 1981 again, though 82, 83, and 84 were also great years as well.

Re: Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I thought...

We are aware of Recovery and 10:30 Slot being shown again and it is absolutely putrid!

And I agree, 1980 to 1984 are SERIOUSLY fabulous Countdown years!!!!!!!!!!!!

rage have avoided 1981 COuntdown's quite a bit over the years and i for one want MORE from '81!

Re: Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I thought...

I know, I just saw your guys thread about eight subjedts down, just after I posted my entry. To be quite honest, I never noticed Rage avoiding 81, until you mentioned it.

Though very badly out of date, here is a list of all the countdowns I've taped since 1996, this list mainly covers my VHS collection, plus a few DVDs. I've got quite a few DVD editions which I haven't added yet.

http://www.2prfm.com/countdown/page2.html