Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE HELP REGARDING DATE!

Okay,

rage in january this year played a Countdown Episode from 17/06/1984 yet on the actual broadcast rage put down 23rd June 1984!

What is the actual date? Was the 23rd the repeat and that is what rage put down on the actual broadcast when it pops up???????

Re: PLEASE HELP REGARDING DATE!

My archives say 17/06/1984 which rage put down on the rage Website on jan 9th this January. BUT it seems they put the Saturday repeat date of 23/06/1984 on the actual broadcast when it pops up every few times. I printed 23.06.1984 on mine and am keeping it as having 17/06/1984 will look silly on the label to when you watch it with a different date! If that makes sense!

Why must rage make my catologue system in ordering so difficult! Wish they would get people who know what they are b l o o d y doing!

Re: PLEASE HELP REGARDING DATE!

What we need is a time code with the old clapper board!

I go the opposite way Jason: I try to keep as close to the archive dating and ignore Rage listings. Makes for an easier life I think.

Some of the datings in recent years have been so bad one couldn't let them pass. One summer special had the wrong year, remember that?!

I agree that the archiving has been slack. Some of the summaries of episodes leave a lot to be desired as well.