Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown Episode 07/03/1982

Hey all,

rage played the Countdown Episode from 07/03/1982 which I requested for years and they finally played it for me in january 2007. I have a copy on DVD from that night that I recorded from the set top box to VHS. I had no DVD Recorder of my own then.

Does ANYONE have a copy of this from there DVD Harddrive???? The VHS copy is rather good and I ain't complaining BUT would love A DVD Harddrive copy as well, I am sure my friend made me a copy from his Harddrive BUT I can't find it (scratches head)

If so, PLEASE let me know and I shall pay for a copy :-)

This Episode has Classix Nouveaux, Human League in Berlin, John Foxx, Adam Ant, Duran Duran and more HEAVELY 1982 New Romantic Blitz :-)

It's my FAV Countdown Episode EVER!!! Is till remember when I FIANLLY saw it on the Playlist on rage I was so relieved as it had been years of asking!

Re: Countdown Episode 07/03/1982

Hey Jason :-)

I can certainly give you a hand with that episode! I think I still have your mailing address here somewhere but if I haven't I'll be in touch and get it off you again.

THANK YOU FRANKSTER!

YOU ARE A LEGEND!

Just email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com

No worries, happy to help! :-) Have just emailed you.