Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chrissy Amphlett cancer scare

Last month when I was watching the Today Show, I heard the news that the lead singer of Divinyls, Chrissy Amphlett have got breast cancer and she's now battling against both this cancer and multipie scoreis that she have.

Re: Chrissy Amphlett cancer scare

It's terrible news indeed. I found out a few weeks ago about Chrissie, I hope we don't loose her as well.

I hope she pulls through

It was good to see Divinyls, along with INXS and Men At Work, perform at US '83 Festival (May 28 1983 New Wave Day) in Devore, California, the other day when ABC2 showed it on Sunday night. A classic bit of retro footage.

Divinyls

INXS

Wall of Voodoo

Oingo Boingo

The English Beat

Flock of Seagulls

Stray Cats

Men At Work

The Clash

****! Missed it !
Would have especially liked to see Chrissy and Wall of Voodoo...

Just heard that Chrissy has announced that she has beaten breast cancer.

^ That's great news for Chrissy, but... normally doctors wait for 5 years of remission without a recurrence before saying a patient is 'cured'.

That's a good news from Chrissy just like Olivia and of course, Kylie but the bad news is Chrissy is still battling against multiple scoresis.