Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anybody contacted The Executive Producer Of Rage about the Watermark

Just wondering if anybody on this forum has spoken To the EP of RAGE concerning the status of the watermark.She must know whats going on.She must have some sort of say about it.

I have repeatedly asked for the EP to make a statement or for people to contact her but the ABC RAGE Moderator keeps censoring all my posts that mention the EP.

Hi CJ.... first time I posted here Mate.Nice site.

Re: Has anybody contacted The Executive Producer Of Rage about the Watermark

Hi John,

Nice to see a new face ahere and THANKS for the comment on my site. I haven't contacted the Executive producer as I don't know how to!

I think the only way to contact her would be by phone.Through The RAGE department.I did it a few weeks ago but she was away and the receptionist gave me the email address of the production manager.I contacted him by email but he never responded.

The Watermark is a total disaster to music lovers.

We must not let this issue go without giving it our best protest shot.

It's a shame that Rage seem to be censoring posts on the forum - particularly if they don't contain 'language' or 'abuse'. Maybe that's another thing you can complain about to the ABC - just make sure you keep a copy of your original post.

They also seem to not be replying to my emails (I've sent 2 in the last month or so) asking about the whereabouts of my Six Degrees of Sepa-Rage hour of guest programming DVD that they said they'd send me when they called me to let me know I'd won the competition back in late April . I've been nice in the emails too.

Hi ohnoitisnathan

Unfortunately I dont have a copy of the original post.I have requested about 4 times now a comment from the EP....yep no bad language all nice and polite....but they for some reason are treating anything I write that mentions the EP as foul language and censoring it.

Hope you eventually get your Sepa Rage dvd....I found that competition quite hard.Did you answer all the questions?I think I got 2 correct

Nathan,

That's S H I T that rage peopel ahven't emailed you back nor sent that DVD yet!

WTF? ... They seriously really don't care about their hardcore viewers anymore. It's a
F U C K I N G disgrace!

Nathan - seriously that's appalling you haven't received the DVD yet - as a competition winner you deserve to get what's owed to you.

All I can say is that staff cutbacks at Rage must have been savage considering no one has had the time to mail the prize to you.

Nathan
Knowing you spent about a whole week putting together your entry, that is very poor form from Rage. You can't blame a new Media Hub or whatever for this, that's just uncaring.

Hmmm well maybe having my little vent here helped speed things up (maybe someone at Rage reads this message board?). They replied to my email today, apologised and said it must have gotten lost as they sent it to me months ago. Hmmm... not sure if I buy that, but '(nearly) all will be forgiven' (sans the watermark) if it reaches me soon. Said they'd send it by express post tomorrow.

John, I think I got 7 out of 12 correct, and the artist (but not the song) correct for another 3. I had to submit multiple entries with combinations of guesses to do that well though!

Good For you Nathan.It was a difficult task

And I was just about to follow Jasons lead and call the ABC(Ive been meaning to do this for a long time) F U C K I N G
A R S E HOLES.

That goes for the introduction of the watermark as well.

Well, my parcel arrived today... They sent me the Retro Rage 2 CD set & the Adults Only CD/DVD set, which was nice. But the disc of 'my' programming they sent me was instead the full 6 degrees of Separage special, crammed onto 1 disc, encoded in Extended Play (~1.5 Mbps), rather than the hour of clips I selected. Erm . It's just a rip of the TV broadcast too - complete with Rage logo and artist/title superscripts. I don't think I'll bother asking for a disc of the actual clips I chose, because if it's anything like this disc, it will just be a TV rip of what I already have - only encoded at a lower bitrate

HOW VILE!

I am sure you would have rathered nice clean copies of your programming list rather thatn rage's pitiful dvd sets which are just CRAP!

Jason "The Moderator"
HOW VILE!

I am sure you would have rathered nice clean copies of your programming list rather thatn rage's pitiful dvd sets which are just CRAP!

Certainly Jase! Oh well, it wasn't to be I even included my playlist in the email I sent to them earlier this week, in case they needed reminding. It's like they didn't even really read it! Can't say I'm surprised though with the way the ABC is going.