Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
any charlene fans

i thought you may like to if they are fans of charlene of i've never been to me fame she has a facebook page

it is www.facebook.com/charlene.olver

Re: any charlene fans

I'm detecting an eerie silence...

She has fans?
The few that she may possibly have had all those years ago would have surely moved on by now?

Charlene was in Australia a few years ago for Mardi Gras - about 2006/07.

She still looks pretty good and can still sing up a storm so good luck to her I say.

Now if only another early 80's group like Flock of Seagulls would re-form and tour here - I'd definately pay to see them!

Yes, it would be cool if Flock Of Seagulls got back together, but can you imagine what their hair would look like today??!!

If they have hair!

John
If they have hair!

Their hair actually looked at the time like carfeully sprayed and dyed merkins but I've never been brave enough to mention it before.

Well descibed, but i admit to loving the song "Space Age Love Song" and of course "I Ran" with the extended intro.