Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jason - Smack Jack!

> tay, tay, tay I have Smack Jack if you need it.
> Infact, I have MOST Nina Hagen video's. Smack Jack
> got played HEAPS in the 90s and in the Early 00's on
> rage!

I'm tay tay... I'd love to get a copy from you. Do you have a digital source from Rage, or is it a VHS transfer? You can reach me at the email address linked below. Thanks.

Re: Jason - Smack Jack!

Nathan, OF COURSE I know you are tay, tay, tay YOU DAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always known ur the same person!!!!!!!

I have most Nina Hagen video's in NTSC format, ALL in Stereo and ALL very CLEAR!

Do you want a copy of JUST Smack Jack or a Nina DVD?

I may have a copy from rage somewhere as well BUT my NTSC copy is BRILLIANT from what i remember.... I am very aware you need this video so at this point I would take the video and run!

Jase, I'd love a Nina collection! Though I'd also like Smack Jack in PAL if you have it, as I'm not the biggest fan of NTSC (aka Never Twice the Same Colour ) - but it's better than nothing.

I will send you a copy of Smack Jack and Nina collection in NTSC and in the meantime I will look for a PAL copy.

I find that NTSC picture is sometimes nicer than PAL, but hey!

If you want an NTSC Nina Hagen DVD email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com with your address.