Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eurogliders - No Action

Has anyone ever seen this clip? It is listed as a "local artist video clip" played in the Countdown episode of 8 May 1983 (Ep. 369).

Is this the "live" performance Eurogliders did at the Countdown Music Awards (19 April 1983)? Or a real video clip?

If the former, my mind is at rest, because my Eurogliders clip collection is now complete with rage playing "Without You".

If the latter, then I need to get this clip!!

Re: Eurogliders - No Action

I have the clip for No Action

Wow - can you get a digital copy to me? I'm happy to trade/swap. I have 1237 video clips in my library (not counting duplicate clips), most of them are digitised, full quality and complete.

Email me: bj at bc dot id dot au.

Thanks!

The clip on Countdown is probably a Countdown produced clip. In 1983 Countdown went away from live acts and produced videos themselves, mostly studio style. They reverted back to live acts in 1984.

A lot of these videos are actually better than the real official clips. I have never seen any clip for No Action so I don't know what the official or Coundown produced clips look like.

CLip Magnet, SORRY!

I got confused with the video for "Another Day In The Big World"!... So unfortunately, NO, I don't have "No Action" video, CRAP!