Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"GOLD" Spandau Ballet DVD/CD

Patrick!

I just ordered "GOLD" Spandau Ballet DVD/CD through HMV UK.

Ezy DVD in OZ are out of stock, surprise surprise!

I don't think I will bother to shop in this country anymore, it's hopeless!!!

My Spandau will arrive by next week from the UK so I figured to NOT wait for Ezy DVD, as gawd knows when they will bloody get it in!

I also ordered Helen Terry's only album ever made "Blue Notes" which has finally been released and Remastered to CD with HEAPS of extra's, from HMV UK as well... I will be in heaven when they arrive!

Re: "GOLD" Spandau Ballet DVD/CD

Fair enough - Ezydvd are usually good for when to see what's coming up but as for ordering thru them.......

But I'm glad you'll be receiving it next week - I can't say enough good things about it - very high quality in my opinion.

The Helen Terry one sounds interesting - the UK is fantastic in getting interesting and rare items - unlike our lovely country!!

Never mind - the internet is a marvel for music fanatics!

Re: "GOLD" Spandau Ballet DVD/CD

I ordered mine through JB HiFi online yesterday with no problems. I always use JB online and they have a lot of stuff that you can't get in their stores. Items are sourced from Aus & overseas. I find them great, so give them a go in future