Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AUS 80s rage & Moderator reply!

I left a message on the rage messageboard last night about the AUS 80's special coming up. The Moderator replied, YAY!... Below is my message and their reply...

CJ:
Please don't play ANY Uncanny X-Men on the AUS 80's night. Everybody Wants To Work, How Do You Get Your Kicks... Hardly genius is it!

Hopefully Pel Mel, The Dugites, James Freud & Berlin/Radio Stars, I'm Talking, Ignatius Jones, SPK, Serious Young Insects, Pseudo Echo,
Kids In The Kitchen, Flowers, Venetians, The Expression, Machinations, Beargarden, Meo 245,
Wa Wa Nee, Models, The Monitors, Player One,
The Reels, Dead Can Dance, Fruit Pastilles, Eurogliders, The Numbers, Severed Heads, The Riptides, Little Heroes ALL make it!

Does rage have the video to The Numbers with "Big Beat" from 1982 ????... Would LOVE to see that!

Plus The Dugites "In Your Car" and Eurogliders "Without You" (Promo Video)

r a g e MODERATOR REPLY:

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Rage does not have Big Beat in our library at this stage. We do have a number of other The Numbers videos though.

Re: AUS 80s rage & Moderator reply!

No Big Beat?Don't like that.Should've asked for The Dugites "Cut The Talking" while I was making requests.

What's about Divinyls?

Surprised Rage don't have a copy of Big Beat. I have one taped from Sounds a long time ago.

Nicholas,

I didn't ask for Divinyls as I have most of their video's and rage will certainly play Divinyls. So I want to go for the more obscure stuff that haredly gets played like Beargarden, Venetians e.t.c...!